Still not convinced by meggy

My comments were not particularly aimed at you.

However, I do find the 'bullying' of those that differ from the mainstream (but who appear to be genuine) rather tedious.

If someone wants to say that XXXXXX is rubbish and give decent reasons, then so be it.

But lately on here, they just get dogs abuse.

Makes it a bit boring - everyone agreeing, IMO.

One of the problems is that criticism tends to come in a very reactionary, over-the-top, "this is a terminal problem" format. Take the crap that Madine has been getting recently as an example. There was a thread started where the OP said that he simply wasn't good enough, ship him out etc etc. Two of his/her main reasons where that Madine fell over a lot and didn't put a tackle in. That's a twenty year old striker that they are on about being a failure already.

Critics would do a lot better to avoid over-egging problems and coming across like Private Frazer.

1st half today was so refreshing. Why not continue in the same way for the 2nd half. Cumon meggy stop being so BORING. You nearly blew it again.

Totally agree mate. Getting sick of this shiite. At least under Irvine we played beautiful attacking football and signed quality players like reda, michael morrison et al. All Megsy has done is release quality ball players like Potter. As for Mandaric, don't get me started.

Guest bartos

F4ck debate, time to support.

Things are starting to take shape n we are making progress, the latter will accelerate that progress

Couldn't believe some moaning when we started to play the clock down at 3-2 if we played it in every time and it got cleared and they countered we could have lost 2 points. And some tw@ shouted "megson get another striker on..oh wait you aint got none have ya you cooont" made himself look a right idiot. i swear we have some nobs for fans i wish they would flip off to the sty as i'm sick of arguing with em.

The fans were moaning because it was the 85th minute and in today's game there is also so a possibility 4 minutes being added on. So when we have an opportunity to score on counter with the possibility of 10 minutes left why not whip a cross in and try score.

And fully agree with the guy shouting that, Uchechi could have been on bench at least instead of reverting to his defensive mentality.

Guest bartos

The fans were moaning because it was the 85th minute and in today's game there is also so a possibility 4 minutes being added on. So when

we have an opportunity to score on counter with the possibility of 10 minutes left why not whip a cross in and try score.

And fully agree with the guy shouting that, Uchechi could have been on bench at least

instead of reverting to his defensive mentality.

We did on one occasion to an isolated Madine. Outcome? Possession lost

When will people realise Ucechi is gash? It's pointless having him on the bench

Guest insideowl

We did on one occasion to an isolated Madine. Outcome? Possession lost

When will people realise Ucechi is gash? It's pointless having him on the bench

Correct. Would have been like playing with 10. Yes we sat back yes we played in the corner but we won! When was the last time we won ugly and grinded a result out!!? That's what good teams do!!

Remember it's early days. If we can get our away form to above average, on the back of our home form we will be around where we need to be at the end of the season. Like how we play or not, it's working at home.

And to say Megson is still playing the long ball is beyond me. Sometimes it has to go long. I don't know if anyone saw the goals Forrest conceded to Leicester the other week? They all came from Forrest trying to play there ball out from the back four. Sometimes it's just got to go! I'd rather take a clean sheet and play our football further up the pitch starting with out full backs then let our centre halves have the ball all the time and risk conceding.

Defending is a mixture of both the long ball (when under pressure,get rid, )Or if you have time to play the ball out do so ,Now if you have a few seconds to make up your mind the first thing is clear your lines at any cost, the second is to try and find a home shirt if they show,all well and good ,if not it it has to be long ball, not pretty but serves a purpose,

Guest Big Guns

if it's so poo why bother going?

Is that a serious question its been sooo flippingshite for years if your a Wednesday fan you will understand why we still go when it is so poo if your not then I guess you can ask that question