Pigs Away

Wouldn't have thought so. Lee did a lot of fan-friendly things that have not been repeated. Beamback, entertainment at half time, decent food in the 1867, free stickers, staff answering questions on here, ex players invited back etc. Much as I admire MM business brain, under Lee the fans were treated better.

The one thing Lee Strafford HAD to do was secure our club's future,and he failed miserably. The club were going under, and Ron Springett and Johnny Quinn came onto the pitch at half time.

Everything he did was cosmetic, and the job was beyond him, unfortunately. We have a chance of moving onwards and upwards under Mandaric, whereas under LS we were only heading one way.

£30 is extortionate to visit that poo poo-tip. anybody know how much we charge them?

also KM was on radio sheff a while ago and a weds fan called up and asked about allocation. i'm sure he said we'd get both tiers this time.

Wouldn't have thought so. Lee did a lot of fan-friendly things that have not been repeated. Beamback, entertainment at half time, decent food in the 1867, free stickers, staff answering questions on here, ex players invited back etc. Much as I admire MM business brain, under Lee the fans were treated better.

Top post

£30 is extortionate to visit that poo poo-tip. anybody know how much we charge them?

also KM was on radio sheff a while ago and a weds fan called up and asked about allocation. i'm sure he said we'd get both tiers this time.

Of course we'll get both tiers, their fans are down to 16k hardcore. Just wait until next season when its 9k hardcore and they let us have two sides of the ground!!!!

Guest swfc 4 lyfe

Of course we'll get both tiers, their fans are down to 16k hardcore. Just wait until next season when its 9k hardcore and they let us have two sides of the ground!!!!

We won't be playing them next year because we go up and they won't :dry:

I've boycotted the stain for about 35 years. I wouldn't go to that dirty little stadium if they paid me 30 quid, the prospect of putting money into their coffers repulses me add to the fact their liking for throwing p!ss off the top tier. I would rather stick pins in my eyes and repeatedly nail my nuts to a desk than go to that little stain on Sheffield's great skyline.

lol lol lol

But that's just my humble opinion :wink:

I hate the idea of giving them any of my money what so ever, so after the last derby match at theirs I vowed never to go to that sh!thole ever again.

Now I'm feeling like I want to go again though. My love for Wednesday is much greater than my hatred for the pigs (clearly a million miles off of their feelings as they hate us more than they love u***ed) and I'm getting a buzz in side me at the thought of us going there and turning them over.

However, I have very little money to spare at the moment, making it difficult for me to do anything, so why would I want to waste my money on them fvckers?!

Oh I don't know, if there's a beam back, I'll happily pay for that over and over. But if there isn't and there's a spare ticket going for bumhole lane, maybe I'll make an appearence (reluctantly).

The one thing Lee Strafford HAD to do was secure our club's future,and he failed miserably. The club were going under, and Ron Springett and Johnny Quinn came onto the pitch at half time.

Everything he did was cosmetic, and the job was beyond him, unfortunately. We have a chance of moving onwards and upwards under Mandaric, whereas under LS we were only heading one way.

Yes Lee made mistakes , and he will admit that , But i am afraid you cannot polish a turd and that was what LS had to work with given the previous 15 years of miss management .

£22

According to Blades Mad we always struggle to sell our allocation due to fear, where as they have no probs shifting 7,000 at Hillsborough .....Barnsley must be a mile too far then!

Yeah apparently we've constructed a secret tunnell aswell :biggrin: mind you they're a fearsome lot, they did over power the cleaners to take Legends a few years back :biggrin:

According to Blades Mad we always struggle to sell our allocation due to fear, where as they have no probs shifting 7,000 at Hillsborough .....Barnsley must be a mile too far then!

Maybe it's because they know they won't get a bottle of p!ss thrown at them or flares thrown at their kids or coins lobbed at them etc.

Our backroom staff haven't been great overr the years, but atleast they've had the flipping brains to put away fans out of throwing distance, unlike them filthy thuggish w@nkers.