COdy McDonald

Can we just clarify.

Cody McDonald has been made AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER and not actually been RELEASED FROM HIS CONTRACT.

aye, but generally when you say you have no use for this player, their transfer value becomes £0.

which fits our budget.

if we signed him on a free, i wonder if it would free up some extra cash that could be directed at the wages budget?

aye, but generally when you say you have no use for this player, their transfer value becomes £0.

which fits our budget.

if we signed him on a free, i wonder if it would free up some extra cash that could be directed at the wages budget?

fergie had no use for beckham and sold him for millions so that dont always hold true ...would think they'll want a fee for him

fergie had no use for beckham and sold him for millions so that dont always hold true ...would think they'll want a fee for him

There's a difference between putting someone up for transfer and saying there's no place in the squad. I see your point tho and I think it would only be a nominal fee

This may be a silly question, but of all the people wanting to sign Cody McDonald (and this probably stetches to over 250 people across the various threads), has anyone actually seen him play? And I don't mean snippets on Youtube,or a description of one his goals from a bumpkin from Norwich.

Guest stev1e_bee

why cant just 1 wednesdayite ask Seth or Andy on twitter/football heaven about this kid?? surely if all wednesdayites are talking about him they should mention it to gary or milan when they are next being interviewed

UTO

This may be a silly question, but of all the people wanting to sign Cody McDonald (and this probably stetches to over 250 people across the various threads), has anyone actually seen him play? And I don't mean snippets on Youtube,or a description of one his goals from a bumpkin from Norwich.

Yup.

I've seen him play first team football live on about 15 occasions and saw him make his debut for Norwich live (and score). Additionally i've seen him play live for Norwich's reserve team as well.

why cant just 1 wednesdayite ask Seth or Andy on twitter/football heaven about this kid?? surely if all wednesdayites are talking about him they should mention it to gary or milan when they are next being interviewed

UTO

good idea that may force megson into signing him when he knows that 100 owlstalkers of which 99% have never seen play want us to sign him ..he could ask about alf as well as he may not be aware of him also .

apparently they wanted £500k for him.

saying he doesnt fit into your plans anymore and is free to find a new club pretty much halves that fee straight away - knowing hes not needed and therefore isnt that important to them does affect the value.

Beckham was a totally different situation - had he stayed at Man Utd he would still have played.