COdy McDonald

Guest Saturday Owl

Megson this is your opportunity to get a striker, and a good one at that!

Please make this happen!

Surely we have to be getting in contact with some of their agents to see if anything can happen, maybe we have and that's why things have been slow. Maybe we are just waiting for players to become available * crosses fingers and prays to god *

Is that article suggesting that he`s available on a free or am i wide of the mark,its just i heard norwich want 550k for him.

I was under the impression they're all being released also I heard he was linked with Orient but they've just signed Mooney so I'd say that's them out

Edited by Blueblood

Guest Sheff Owl

Well Lambert is saying it's up to their agents suggesting no fee needs to be discussed, sort it with the agents.

Well Lambert is saying it's up to their agents suggesting no fee needs to be discussed, sort it with the agents.

If thats the case get the lad signed,anyone got megson`s number ? lol He looks a hell of a player.

I was under the impression they're all being released

No i don't think so- they've all been told to find new clubs but they are all still Norwich players.

We'll have to pay a fee for McDonald and Johnson, but they'd be worth it.

Anthony McNamee would be a handy player to take on loan too.

Christ, can't you just tell i live in Norwich, i know more about half of their squad than i do ours. :biggrin:

Oli Johnson would be a terrific number 4 striker coming off the bench- he can play a wider role too if required.

Cody is the main man though, if we can get him, we should.

Oli Johnson`s lass lives 2 doors down from my parents,let me just say you certainly would! wakefield lad,started out at nostell miners,

Guest LittonOwl

Looks to have the ability to create something out of nothing, plus that bit of pace we're so lacking at the moment.

And surely, if interested, we can compete with the likes of Oldham in terms of wages...

I didn't realise McDonald was on loan in League Two all last season.

Can anyone explain to me why everyone seems to be creaming themselves over Cody, yet many are vociferously against signing Le Fondre who scored more goals in the same league at a worse team then?

Yeah, Le Fondre might cost us 4 or 500k, but before his apparent release from Norwich wouldn't McDonald have been the same (at least)?

Guest LittonOwl

Can anyone explain to me why everyone seems to be creaming themselves over Cody, yet many are vociferously against signing Le Fondre who scored more goals in the same league at a worse team then?

Yeah, Le Fondre might cost us 4 or 500k, but before his apparent release from Norwich wouldn't McDonald have been the same (at least)?

Think McDonald got 25 as opposed to ALF's 23.

Guest Saturday Owl

Because Rotherham are taking the wee wee, in the last year of his contract and to be fair doesn't really fit in Megson's hard working ethic.

F*cking day light robbery to charge 500k for a League Two striker in the last year of his contract.