Clinton Morrison

Agreed.

Groundhog day yet again.............all the clowns with their "give him a chance, he'll score loads!"

flippinghell, I've got the T-shirt........believe me, nowt will have changed regarding Clinton when we kick off in August, same old, same old........

Or people are actually giving him a clean sheet from

August. He can either cover it in gold or tear it in half. We will see what he is like and judge him when the real games get going. No point throwing poo at them at this point.

Edited by OwlTheEnchanter

Guest UTO90

Even though its early days in pre - season I do agree with you on this one.

He goes through games without really giving anything to the team, and spends most of the game moaning. Yes he does hold the ball up well at times, but he lacks pace, strength and finishing abillity. I sometimes wonder how he has scored so many goals throughout his career. Obviously with age he has lost that half a yard he would have had in his 20's.

Its also very frustrating as he is one of those players you want to do really well, but it just doesnt seem to happen when he plays.

I hope he does come good and prove the doubters wrong.

Have to say, i was cringing today, a couple of times i heard him shout "play it long Beevs", everytime a long ball is played to him, it either goes streight over his head or he does that annoying thing where he backs into defenders to the point where he's near enough gone to ground, or the defender is towering over him. He's so much better when the ball is at his feet.

Realy annoys, me absolutely gash today against their number 6 who was overweight and the slowest player on the park bar one .

If he can't do it against worksop he'll never will. He took his time getting up to speed but by the end he was waving and flapping as usual.

Milan and Megson must have seen enough to know we are desperate for a good forward with pace then get rid.

FFS.

chill out, the season hasn't even started and you are slagging our players now.

wait while the end of the season and every player will have had 3 or 4 bad games if not more.There is not a 1/4 of passion in a friendly than a league or cup match,its a step up from training,

Thats all !!

Would you want them all going in with flying tackles,in training and friendlies......I wouldn't :blink:

p.s. he has played for england,,,, so he cant be that bad !

Edited by w.owl

Guest Leebam

How about we give him a chance this season?

Yes he had a poor season and even Clinton has admitted that, now he has said he is fitter and raring to go this year - don't forget last year he missed a huge chunk of pre season.

I agree 100%

I think most people were very disappointed with him last year, we thought he would score goals for fun, it did not happen...now on to a new season and see how he get's on.

When the season starts and we are numerous games in (i'm not talking 3) then let's see. It's a big season for Clinton too don't forget he has a lot of making up to do!! :biggrin:

i cant believe so many fans still think clinton isgoin to score goals for us,hes well past it and should be shown the door asap :mad:

i cant believe so many owls-talkers still think that you talk gonads.... :blink:

But then again something tells me they are right :biggrin:

Edited by w.owl

Realy annoys, me absolutely gash today against their number 6 who was overweight and the slowest player on the park bar one .

If he can't do it against worksop he'll never will. He took his time getting up to speed but by the end he was waving and flapping as usual.

Milan and Megson must have seen enough to know we are desperate for a good forward with pace then get rid.

Bloody 'ell, two pre-season games and here we go again. FFS get of his back!angry.gif

FFS.

chill out, the season hasn't even started and you are slagging our players now.

wait while the end of the season and every player will have had 3 or 4 bad games if not more.There is not a 1/4 of passion in a friendly than a league or cup match,its a step up from training,

Thats all !!

Would you want them all going in with flying tackles,in training and friendlies......I wouldn't :blink:

p.s. he has played for REPUBLIC OF IRELAND... so he cant be that bad !

Changed it for you :)

If I was at the same game then the number 6 was almost twice the height of clinton ... so he had little or no hope of getting anything in the air ?

If you actually talk to the player he is probably as frustrated as the fans in terms of wanting to score and do well for the team .... like i did after the match !

but hold on i just remember .... the usual moaners weren't at the match anyway !

so just for all you fans ... here is a special pic from todays match just for you !

Although i agree with the rest of what you've said, i would just like to point out that this ^ is a slightly flawed point, after all, Gary Teale has played for Scotland :biggrin:

Thanks !!

but the hiccup has already been mentioned :laugh:

maybe i should have said international :biggrin:

Edited by w.owl

Guest Sniper1

F'k off.

We are all entitled to opinions, What a load of poo .

Some of you f'kin clowns have no right to an opinion, what are you going to achieve by slating a footballer after 1 pre season game.

We don't need support like that, f'k off.

Do we have the most messed up fans in the country?

F'k off.

We are all entitled to opinions, What a load of poo .

Some of you f'kin clowns have no right to an opinion, what are you going to achieve by slating a footballer after 1 pre season game.

We don't need support like that, f'k off.

Do we have the most messed up fans in the country?

:blink:

Guest MARKOWLS

Writing him off after one pre-season game. Deary me.

errrrrrr no writing him off after one full season, and one pre season game, you fkrs on here want to get your head out of clintons arse, 1 player i knew would be here come this season was clinton.... why??? because hes sitting on his contrac t and gary should should get rid....... NOW!!!!!!!!!! ............UTO