Clinton Morrison

Guest Sniper1

errrrrrr no writing him off after one full season, and one pre season game, you fkrs on here want to get your head out of clintons arse, 1 player i knew would be here come this season was clinton.... why??? because hes sitting on his contrac t and gary should should get rid....... NOW!!!!!!!!!! ............UTO

You haven't got a clue.

Can't say much else, why are we so negative,? its July.

Guest Sheff Owl

WTF!!

Morrison has admitted himself that last season he was poor, did he have a pre -season with us? How important do you hear people say pre -season is?

For me Morrison has got to do it this season - he owes us big time!

He has said he is fitter and raring to go this season...so lets see what he can do..if after 10 games and he has played regular and done nothing then fair enough BUT what if after 10 games he has scored 5 goals then what? is he still gonna get stick?

What if after 10 games Madine has scored 0 goals? is he gonna get some stick?

Yes we all know Morrison was poor last season and the partnership of Mellor/Madine were never gonna be broken up so how could he really prove anything? 10 minutes here or there are gonna do nothing!

This is a new season, a fresh start, new ideas under a manager that has a clue - i am willing to give Morrison a chance.

Err have you missed the Madine thread? He's already getting stick despite scoring a belter from 25 yards and hitting the crossbar...

errrrrrr no writing him off after one full season, and one pre season game, you fkrs on here want to get your head out of clintons arse, 1 player i knew would be here come this season was clinton.... why??? because hes sitting on his contrac t and gary should should get rid....... NOW!!!!!!!!!! ............UTO

couldn't put it better myself, and for the record their number 6 was twice the size of clinton in weight not height

before the match I said he can't be playing, yes he did and clinton still couldn't get round him.

he's poo get over it, you if you think he's going to improve you lot must still believe in father christmas and alan irvine

PS. I hope i'm proved wrong and he gets 20+ goals this season but I very much doubt it.

Guest Sniper1

:laugh::laugh: Is it that time of month?

You wrote 'we are all entitled to opinions', then on the next linr wrote 'some of you fk'in clowns have no right to an opinion'.

I think you need to lighten up a bit to be honest.

"we are all entitled to opinions" was then followed by what a load of f'kin poo .

Ill try to explain

Some members of our fanbase think football is all about the beer and being Danny Dyer on a Saturday, they know f'k all about football.

Other members go season after season without watching a Wednesday game, yet they come on here slating players after 1 pre season game.

These people shouldn't be allowed to comment on forums like this because they spread negativity, its the 16th of July and we haven't conceded a goal.

Lets have a good moan.

If your life is that poo poo then get off your arse and do something about it.

Pig (untz.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

What a poor excuse for a thread.

I was there today and other than the goal there was not much difference between both Madine and Morrison. If I was perfectly honest with you Madine gave the ball away far too often today, but obviously his goal glossed over his performance. I do get the impression that Morrsion is frustrated at the minute and who can blame him with the service which is belted up to him at times, which is is not only poor but extremeley limited. I feel it is a tad bit premature to start criticising players this early into pre-season lets try and remain positive we are two-weeks into pre-season FFS.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Sheff Owl

Sheffield Wednesday hitman Clinton Morrison is targeting a haul of 20 goals for the Owls in the coming campaign.

The former Republic of Ireland international is currently undergoing an arduous pre-season training schedule with Wednesday in the town of Bad Aussee in Austria, but the 32-year-old hopes that he will reap the benefits when the season begins on August 6th.

"I'm feeling really good and getting the benefits of all the hard work we are doing out here," Morrison told the Owls' official website. "It is hard but necessary.

"I've missed the last two pre-seasons because of injury and joining the club late in the summer so this pre-season is really important for me."

The striker only mustered six goals in 35 league appearances last season for the Owls but he is aiming for a better return in 2011/12 to aid a promotion push.

"If I am fit and in form, I predict I can score over 20 goals and that is what I am aiming to do."

"we are all entitled to opinions" was then followed by what a load of f'kin poo .

Ill try to explain

Some members of our fanbase think football is all about the beer and being Danny Dyer on a Saturday, they know f'k all about football.

Other members go season after season without watching a Wednesday game, yet they come on here slating players after 1 pre season game.

These people shouldn't be allowed to comment on forums like this because they spread negativity, its the 16th of July and we haven't conceded a goal.

Lets have a good moan.

Pig (untz.

spot on !!

I did read it right the second time :biggrin:

Guest Big Guns

Writing him off after one pre-season game. Deary me.

This is as far as i got In this but don't forget all last season .Dear me.

Guest MARKOWLS

WTF!!

Morrison has admitted himself that last season he was poor, did he have a pre -season with us? How important do you hear people say pre -season is?

For me Morrison has got to do it this season - he owes us big time!

He has said he is fitter and raring to go this season...so lets see what he can do..if after 10 games and he has played regular and done nothing then fair enough BUT what if after 10 games he has scored 5 goals then what? is he still gonna get stick?

Yes we all know Morrison was poor last season and the partnership of Mellor/Madine were never gonna be broken up so how could he really prove anything? 10 minutes here or there are gonna do nothing!

This is a new season, a fresh start, new ideas under a manager that has a clue - i am willing to give Morrison a chance.

A NEW SEASON?? A NEW START?? WHAT YOU GUNNA GIVE HIM?? 1ST 15 GAMES TO SEE IF HE COMES UP WITH THE GOALS????? GET REAL FFS ..................

Ill try to explain

Lets have a good moan.

Pig (untz.

my point is we are desperate for new blood up front because morrisons is so poor and if you havn't noticed that by now get to flipping specsavers you pr1ck

Ill try to explain

Lets have a good moan.

Pig (untz.

Oh i see haha, May i suggest the use of these >>>> "

A NEW SEASON?? A NEW START?? WHAT YOU GUNNA GIVE HIM?? 1ST 15 GAMES TO SEE IF HE COMES UP WITH THE GOALS????? GET REAL FFS ..................

I would rather clinton have 1 bad pre-season game, than some coont keep their caps button on :laugh::laugh:

Guest Sniper1

digging_a_hole.jpg

Alright Reading

I know you like a good moan, where do you stand with slating players after one pre season game?

Rather than putting up pictures and sitting on the fence, why don't you actually contribute to the thread.

Looking forward to the response.

Guest Sheff Owl

flip me can you read?

15 games? I think you will find i said 10 games.

Who is too say he is gonna player regular? Especially if we get Mellor.

Get real me? maybe you need to take a look in a mirror...