Danny Batth

Guest swfc boothy

Guest swfc boothy

Danny_Batth Danny Batth

Seein the Lads tnite! Gona b Emotional

1 hour ago Favorite Reply

Could he be saying goodbye to his wolves team mates to join us :ph34r:

Guest swfc boothy

or could it just be that he'snot seen them for ages as he's been with us.

nah other day he posted hes back training with them :blush:

Guest JonTheOwl66

Or has he been at Clinton Morrisons house or whatever he was doing? Its his birthday today...

'party hard'

:ph34r:

Guest Darkus Owlus

Sign that cheque Milan, sign that cheque.

This kid is worth the money.

He's worth millions.

Wolves staying up would help but if we get him on loan I'll be surprised, he's performances for us won't go unseen.

I'd love to be wrong though, he's true quality and as Southampton showed you need a few gems in your team to go up. We need more individual ability, especially on the wings.

He's worth millions.

Wolves staying up would help but if we get him on loan I'll be surprised, he's performances for us won't go unseen.

I'd love to be wrong though, he's true quality and as Southampton showed you need a few gems in your team to go up. We need more individual ability, especially on the wings.

I wouldn't quite go as far as he's worth millions, but potentially he could be.

I think if we can get some sort of deal sorted for him around the 800k-1m mark, maybe with future add ons for things like promotion, sell on clauses, etc. etc. It would represent good business.

I honestly think he's already a good Championship centre back and he's still inexperieneced and young. He's got things to learn but the potential is massive. He has all the tools in his game. Strong in the air, good in the tackle, aggressive, reads the game exceptionally well and the thing that has impressed me most is his organisation and vocal skills, which I've rarely seen in a young player like him. Without a doubt future captain material, if not now.

I honestly don't think we can fail with Danny Batth and spending that amount on him. It would be great business IMO.

Plus I don't want to see us make similar mistakes as what we did with Kenwyne.

If it is at all possible to do the business, i.e. We have the funds, Wolves willing to sell and Batth agrees then make it happen Milan and Megson.

Guest Darkus Owlus

I think if we can get some sort of deal sorted for him around the 800k-1m mark, maybe with future add ons for things like promotion, sell on clauses, etc. etc. It would represent good business.

I honestly think he's already a good Championship centre back and he's still inexperieneced and young. He's got things to learn but the potential is massive. He has all the tools in his game. Strong in the air, good in the tackle, aggressive, reads the game exceptionally well and the thing that has impressed me most is his organisation and vocal skills, which I've rarely seen in a young player like him. Without a doubt future captain material, if not now.

I honestly don't think we can fail with Danny Batth and spending that amount on him. It would be great business IMO.

If it is at all possible to do the business, i.e. We have the funds, Wolves willing to sell and Batth agrees then make it happen Milan and Megson.

Well I hope you're right but I can't see Wolves letting such a young, commanding, quality and potential filling centre back as this guy for £1million.

He'd comfortably hold his place in a team challenging at the top of the Championship. I'd argue that if Wolves were in a position of safety he'd be getting a few starts for them in the top flight now, players with that opportinity are hard to find for £1mil.

What mistakes did they make with Kenwyne? We enquired about him and were told he was not for sale, and the player himself said he wanted to get into Southamptons first team.

Sign that cheque Milan, sign that cheque.

This kid is worth the money.

I dont rate the kid at all.

Please dont milan.