Di Matteo

When GM was appointed I said he was the wrong man for the job and it looks like I'm being proven right (Which is a shame, he is obviously Blue and White to the core) and if MM's famous trigger finger gets itchy I was thinking about who could possibly come in and do the job (as in available now, no compo and has the track record) and the obvious choice for me was Roberto Di Matteo. He plays attacking, exciting, football and did a pretty good job at West Brom before having a bit of a guff run and started at MK Dons, so isn't afraid of starting out lower down the leagues.

Come on Milan, sort it out before we are making the weekly trips to Aldershot :blink:

Guest shabba

Would be very happy with him or Zola.

Come on Milan, sort it out before we are making the weekly trips to Aldershot

I live quite near to Aldershot. If we're playing them next season I'd never hear the end of it! God knows what division they were in when we were last in the Prem

When GM was appointed I said he was the wrong man for the job and it looks like I'm being proven right (Which is a shame, he is obviously Blue and White to the core) and if MM's famous trigger finger gets itchy I was thinking about who could possibly come in and do the job (as in available now, no compo and has the track record) and the obvious choice for me was Roberto Di Matteo. He plays attacking, exciting, football and did a pretty good job at West Brom before having a bit of a guff run and started at MK Dons, so isn't afraid of starting out lower down the leagues.

Come on Milan, sort it out before we are making the weekly trips to Aldershot :blink:

good shout that no-one wanted megson milan mandaric must be pulling his hair out whilst looking for his reciept for when he bought the club

Di matteo took over a very good squad at West Brom, a squad which Tony Mowbary built up. Yes he played decent football, but the players were already there, has he got the experience for a major rebuilding job? I'm not sure he has.

It doesn't matter who we bring in as manager, until we can offload the dead wood that our previous manager brought in, any manager would struggle, Alex Ferguson would have great difficulty getting this squad to perform.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

He's be insane to take the job here - its a one way ticket to ending your career. The sad fact of the matter is that if we releive Megson of his job we will not be able to attract anyone desirable to the job. The only people who would be interested would be wahsed up has beens who no one else will appoint.

Guest ziggyowl

Di matteo took over a very good squad at West Brom, a squad which Tony Mowbary built up. Yes he played decent football, but the players were already there, has he got the experience for a major rebuilding job? I'm not sure he has.

It doesn't matter who we bring in as manager, until we can offload the dead wood that our previous manager brought in, any manager would struggle, Alex Ferguson would have great difficulty getting this squad to perform.

This shower of poo would be even worse under ferguson,cos he would give it em as much as megson does ,and they just throw the dummy out.

Here is an idea...only thing we need to replace is bloody players or are some people to thick to realise this? we have been going down hill for months now and once your on a downer its hard to stop so unless anyone wants to ask Fergy to come and help out then dont expect any changes soon until these players are binned in the " I cant tackle and love to back off" bin.

Here is an idea...only thing we need to replace is bloody players or are some people to thick to realise this? we have been going down hill for months now and once your on a downer its hard to stop so unless anyone wants to ask Fergy to come and help out then dont expect any changes soon until these players are binned in the " I cant tackle and love to back off" bin.

But the whole point is that they can tackle. The manager dictates if they back off or close down, go in for the tackle or hustle until the opposition make a mistake. This is why managers take the flack for bad performances (barring horrible individual wee wee tail-ups), they are the ones responsible for the way the team plays. These players were doing OK before GM (not setting the world on fire, granted, but not relegation fodder) but his tactics have led us from shocker to shocker. If the players he has inherited can't play his system, DON'T FECKING PLAY THE SYSTEM YOU GINGER TOOL :mad: He should be canny enough to switch to a system they can play, even if it is only till the end of the season. Sorry Meggo, but time's up.

Oh dear god where to start with this. Firstly He's vastly inexperienced as a manager. He got his coaching badges while in charge at The Hawthorns. Secondly You've got to understand what was happening at our club, the last time we were in in the Championship. The team was designed by Ashworth and Judas to specifically be HMS wee wee the league(with the exception of the Geordies) we were. RDM came in after Judas and we were promoted. However something weird happened at the end of the season, Robert Koren one of our top scorers chose to go to Hull instead of re-signing with us and going to the prem. Our better than expected start Bought RDM time, but, just before christmas rumours began to surface that all was not well at the club. That he'd lost the team. Roman Bednar going to Turkey and Paul Scharner's very public criticism seem to back this up. There is rumour and and heresay about what happened next involving a player who is now at stoke, but, suffice to say he was then placed on "Gardening Leave" so unless you want to pay us £800,000 he will be available mid September.