Jermaine Johnson

Guest maltaowl

Guest Stereophonics

I dont get how JJ is seen as a blue eyed boy who seemingly can do no wrong.

He is an aweful player who offers very little. His end product is almost non existant. The odd goal doesnt cut it with me.

If I could sum him up in one word it would be "Liability"

If he was any good or had and end product he wouldnt be at Wednesday. One of the most over-rated players we have had in a long time.

You are joking aren't you? He always gets stick

Can no one else see we're playing JJ wrong?

All that pace yet we never seem to play the ball infront of him to chase.

All Peterborough did tonight was knock that ball infront of Mackail-Smith and our defenders, causing us all sorts of problems.

Why don't we do that with JJ, rather than just passing it to his feet, or smashing it on his head?

absolutely spot on

it's always to feet, he never gets chance to use his pace unless he manages to shrug off a challenge and turn on the ball

he's crap at everything else apart from running, so all he should be doing in the team is running, it's not really his fault if he always has to win the chance to run himself

Edited by neo hippy

One week he's our saviour and should be given a 1-year extension, then one week he's w@nk and needs gettin rid of.

Some people are so fickle....

Anyone watching JJ for only half a dozen matches can see he is a waste of a shirt . To quote someone off here: 'The ability to run does not a player make', add to that he's moody, lazy, inconsistent, volatile, petulant and injury prone.

The oft quoted fact that he is our only cutting edge threat is not praise for him but a damning indictment on the quality of our strikers

Agree alot of the time he doesn't seem to be able to make that final ball count, but to be fair to him last night he made some great passes which cut there defence in half at times, and if we could have got a few extra men in the box on those occasions - maybe we could have made them count.

If what people are saying is true then he should probably come out and apologise as he is a proffessional, but after the kicking of the bottle incident into the crowd, people may not forgive him.

Personally I think it shows he cares about whats going on and is frustrated, but others may see it differently.

Still think he is one of our biggest threats from midfield, and we don't have any body else with his kind of pace. If we can bring someone in with that pace and maybe a better final ball in the summer, it may be time for him to move on...

Not sure if this has been mentioned but as JJ was leaving the pitch a few Wednesday fans vented their frustration at him and told him to up his game and play for the shirt. Johnson then reacted angrily and disgracefully towards them and had to be held by a couple of stewards whilst cursing the fans; who had everyone right too after the crap shift he gave.

Just lives on 'looking livley' and the odd cracker every blue moon. Not good on/off the pitch and the sooner rid the better.

I sit not far behind the home dugout and the fact that JJ did not reappear 2nd half says it all.

Hes a liability on/off the pitch ,is not fit to wear the shirt and if left to me would never wear the proud blue and white ever again.

He is not the only one with this spineless ,couldnt give a poo poo attitude.There are others.

The close season when GM can get rid of this bag of poo poo cant come quick enough.

Guest Skid_Mark

He might not be very good, but he is infinitely better than Teale

Teale is better than JJ - but both are VVank

Guest normski

i sit bang front row of south seat next to away managers box

as they came off the whole team got stick not just jj

as they were getting booed etc 1 guy came down and all he said to jj was " thats it just walk down the tunnel with ya f ing shoulders down like ya do on the pitch" get ya f ing head up.

what is wrong with that? its the truth he is a grade 1 bell end, lazy, cant be arsed !!! lucky there was no water bottles to kick again.

GET SHUT IN THE SUMMER.

Guest intercity0wl

JJ lives around the corner from me and I've spoken to him quite a lot. I know he's inconsistant, but I also know he loves the club. If he's playing poorly then he will be as frustrated as anyone. His feet might not be in the right place, and I won't defend him if he's played poorly, but I know his heart is in the right place, he cares about our supporters and he genuinely does love the club, and I will defend him on that.

Not reason to believe your comments are untrue, but it does lend extra strengh to the argument and my own personal view that the problem with JJ, purely and simply lies with the fact that in term of ability, Workrate and his mentality he just aint up to it.

Guest jake benson

So you think it's OK for fans to give him stick but not for him to respond?

he is a proffessional footballer, he should control his emotions, and if he was half decent he might put a shift in

Guest totemowl

Some fickle comments on here, given the run, form and goals he was putting in earlier this season - when he was at last being (more) accurate in crossing and shooting.

On the other hand, his performances could also be said to be fickle. We will need plenty of consistent performances across the squad next season. For that reason I wouldn't renew his contract.

absolutely spot on

it's always to feet, he never gets chance to use his pace unless he manages to shrug off a challenge and turn on the ball

he's crap at everything else apart from running, so all he should be doing in the team is running, it's not really his fault if he always has to win the chance to run himself

He must be the only player that receives the ball to his feet then !

its no trouble what so ever if milan wants to pay them up and show them the door.

I would love it, but can you see it happening?

To pay them off would eat into the transfer budget. More likely they will be squad players, only making it to the bench if we are light on numbers

its no trouble what so ever if milan wants to pay them up and show them the door.

But that's the pivotal issue isn't it?

Mandaric reportedly spent something in the region of £8m to acquire the club and pay off it's debts, then splashed the best part of another £1m on players in January and now it's being assumed that he'll be freely handing out hundreds of thousands more in contract terminations for crap players, not to mention the costs associated with replacing them. Presumably he wants to make a profit somewhere down the line but he would already be a big chunk in the red before he's barely got started and with no guarantee of even getting into the Championship where there will be calls for yet more spending.

Aren't we in danger of taking the chairman, his ambition and his money somewhat for granted?