busy day tomorrow?

Guest brockowl

Would like to see Cook in or another winger of the same standard to play on the opposite side to Teale. Be delighted if another centre mid was brought in too (which would allow Potter and JOC to go), can't see it though.

Outs...

Hinds for his own sake/career.

JOC and/or Potter.

Spurr or Beevers.

Sedgwick maybe, but really not too fussed.

Would like to see Cook in or another winger of the same standard to play on the opposite side to Teale. Be delighted if another centre mid was brought in too (which would allow Potter and JOC to go), can't see it though.

Outs...

Hinds for his own sake/career.

JOC and/or Potter.

Spurr or Beevers.

Sedgwick maybe, but really not too fussed.

I would have liked to have seen Hinds get more of a chance, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him move on.

wont be a busy day for me,get up about dinnertime watch a bit telly av a boiled egg about 2ish watch a bit more telly av a look at all the poo on here then watch some more telly,same as every flippingday tbh :laugh:

That sounds lovely

I'd send Palmer and O'Donnell out on loan until the end of the season too. I find it odd that people want Sedgwick out when we are low on wingers though.

People want Sedgewick out cus he ain't a winger - no pace, no trickery, can't cross - he is one of the reasons we are low in wingers!!!!!

He's capable of doing a job on the wings though and is versatile player who could fill in at right back (another area where we lack options) or any position across the midfield when the injuries, suspensions etc pile up.

He's useful to have in the squad at least!