The Official "Who do you want in the 5th round?" Thread

Guest James-The-Owl

I'll have West Ham please, preferably at Hillsborough. Means me and long-time childhood mate (who supports WH regrettedly ;)) get to do our annual footy trip :biggrin:

We are realistic. Were not going to get to the final, or the semis for that matter so me and our kid would like one of the big boys away, chance to take in another new ground and not at premiershit prices.

Arse, Everton, Villa, Titt-on-em, Citeh, any will do

you say that......but I heard that Hudders fans had to fork out £46 for an adult ticket? flip that. Get Crawley to Hillsbro.

We are realistic. Were not going to get to the final, or the semis for that matter so me and our kid would like one of the big boys away, chance to take in another new ground and not at premiershit prices.

Arse, Everton, Villa, Titt-on-em, Citeh, any will do

you say that......but I heard that Hudders fans had to fork out £46 for an adult ticket? flip that. Get Crawley to Hillsbro.

Edit - official website says they paid £34.....to expensive IMHO.

Edited by Big Fish

Wouldn't fancy us too much against Crawley tbh. They'd be up for it and aren't as bad as their non-league tag suggests. That said, it'd generate more interest than Burnley/Reading/Bolton/Wigan

Hoping for a Big premiership team home or away.

Forest or Notts County away please (if either get through today). Always a fantastic atmosphere when Wednesday visit one of the Nottingham clubs. Both winnable games too.