Attendance Tomorrow

Lets hope the attendance is decent and we get some sort of atmosphere. My prediction for score is 3-1 with 10,501 as the crowd.

Just for interest this years official start of the FA Cup was called the Extra Preliminary Round and the average attendance over 237 games was 95 spectators. The lowest crowd so far this year was at the game between Eton Manor and Bedford which Eton Manor won 3-0. The crowd figure was just 12 spectators! Im hoping we beat that lol.

Edited by BigOwl

Guest intercity0wl

Whatever it is im looking forward to watching us compete in and hopefully progress in the most famous Cup competition in the world, a competition which i saw my first ever Wednesday game in during the the very early seventies,

Its competition that brings many memories flooding back like travelling to Filbert street, what seeme like a thousand times to watch replay after replay against Arsenal, and a few weeks ago it was competition I thought thats what we might only have left in it, a history and Memories.

A typical FA cup tie with the possibility of progress to the 5th round or being on the end of another shock from a team who produced one of the biggest shocks in the FA Cups history, bring it on, its what watching British Footy is all about. UTO.

As i'm currently stuck in Portugal with a 1400 mile drive back somehow don't think I'm going to make this one

I did make the Charlton match leaving Poland at 5pm on the Friday (Although after 10 mins wish i hadn't)

We are all mad! I wish i hadn't after nearly every game!

Thanks, i'll see how insane i feel in the morning! The pull of wednesday is just too great..til kick off then i ask myself why i bothered every week!

i know what you mean pal, after Tuesday night i said i'm not coming back till he is gone, yet on Thursday i found myself ordering some tickets for the Hereford game, and i must admit i'm looking forward to it

you know you'll be on the Kop come 3pm tomorrow

wednesday till we die and all that i suppose!

Edited by waddleisgod

i know what you mean pal, after Tuesday night i said i'm not coming back till he is gone, yet on Thursday i found myself ordering some tickets for the Hereford game, and i must admit i'm looking forward to it

you know you'll be on the Kop come 3pm tomorrow

wednesday till we die and all that i suppose!

I often think how different and better life would be if wednesday were actually any good!

Like those 10 minutes at the beginning of the 2nd half against charlton.. how good and uplifting

would it be to have that feeling every week!!

At 45 i'm lucky to have witnessed those times, it's like remembering shaggin all those young birds on holiday

in magaluf when i was 21..you just know those times aren't comin back but the odd tingle now and then keeps you interested...

Guest christheowl

Im in two minds to go, how much are the student tickets ? Still feel like I was raped on the terraces tuesday night after watching that shambles ! Probably see what my mates are doing and decide tonight......Infact im leaning towards going as il only be dragged round the shops !!

Im in two minds to go, how much are the student tickets ? Still feel like I was raped on the terraces tuesday night after watching that shambles ! Probably see what my mates are doing and decide tonight......Infact im leaning towards going as il only be dragged round the shops !!

Even watching wednesday is better than being dragged round the shops mate

Guest East_Dene_Owl

As i'm currently stuck in Portugal with a 1400 mile drive back somehow don't think I'm going to make this one

I did make the Charlton match leaving Poland at 5pm on the Friday (Although after 10 mins wish i hadn't)

I was still in Spain (Malaga) at 1:30 last Tuesday afternoon and made it back via Liverpool for match.

Call your sen a supporter! :biggrin: