Guest intercity0wl

current sales

Home 10000

Away 1400

Corporate 500

Current attendance 11900

Expecting between 12k and 14k in total

Caz

Decent turn out then for what just like the JP Trophy games, will I think be one of the better games to witness.

Edited by intercity0wl

current sales

Home 10000

Away 1400

Corporate 500

Current attendance 11900

Expecting between 12k and 14k in total

Caz

We've sold 1400 maybe - but these have been bought by the regular followers at matchdays and you know our attendances in the league. The game is not all ticket, it is HUFC in the FA Cup and everyone turns up for that. We draw our support from the whole county, worcs, shrops, gloucs & mid wales - fans who may not have had chance to get into Herefoford to buy tickets. Trust me, you could double that on the day easily - we've done it many times before in the cup. We live for the cup, not the league.

Guest Saturday Owl

We've sold 1400 maybe - but these have been bought by the regular followers at matchdays and you know our attendances in the league. The game is not all ticket, it is HUFC in the FA Cup and everyone turns up for that. We draw our support from the whole county, worcs, shrops, gloucs & mid wales - fans who may not have had chance to get into Herefoford to buy tickets. Trust me, you could double that on the day easily - we've done it many times before in the cup. We live for the cup, not the league.

Hope you bring at least 2000, but 1400 is a very good turn out for a bottom 4 football league team.

I think you should be focusing on the league though and preserving your league status this season, then aiming for a return to League One QUICK.