TANGO

Guest wistowowl

No problem with tango at all, his little followers for me can be complete nuggets at times. I decided to stand in that area for a game a few months ago with a mate. mainly for the view. Tango was fine, was in form as per normal.

Sadly however a bit of racist chanting from the hangers on left a bad taste in the mouth and I moved for the second half. Total nuggets the lot of them and the steward on duty failed in my eyes by just letting them get on with it as well.

I remember in the early 90's at Southampton at the old Dell , we were on the away end and Tango was on the stand to the left of us , he was stood near an exit gangway and we egged him on to take off his bottoms which he did then got thrown out by the stewards lol don't remember if they let him back in or not either UTO FTB WTID He's a top man BTW

Guest johnowls

I like him he's a character but he has started singing that flippinghorrible song that palace sing.i hate the song so if your reading this tango please no

"we love you,we love you,we love you,and thats the way we like it,we like it,we like it...wohh whooo whoooooooooo"

its shat. :Dark Sad:

Guest S.W.F.C

All the bloody ground was like a morgue last night apart from the 600 of us in the West Stand. To be quite honest Hillsborough is like a morgue evey home game, I can't believe how many morbid people there are. I know we don't have much to shout about but we could show a little passion sometimes. If there is ever any chanting it comes from the kids at the back of the KOP or the nutters at the away end of teh North!

I'm just glad that we've got someone left with that kind of passion!!!

Well Saidn, Although wen i used to sit on the south i used to think they were nutters on the north, but ive moved up there and i enjoy the game 150% more. You shud try it.

Guest johnowls

i heard he didn't support anybody and him and a friend were bored one weekend.

They decided to stick a pin into a list of fixtures and go and watch the team the pin stuck in and he's come ever since.

i think he is a loser and should keep his rumbleing shirt on and stop haning round wiht kids, hes like the peid piper

What the roger is that?!

The bloke's an absolute legend. No ifs. No buts. He's a legend and there are very few like him. In my view an absolute credit to the club.

They decided to stick a pin into a list of fixtures and go and watch the team the pin stuck in and he's come ever since.

Nah.

He got a big kick in by some Wolverhampton fans and was pissed off with them, which I think most people would be.

The sticking a pin in a map came after and is true, and that is how he chose to support us.

Top bloke for what it's worth, And the pork pies he brings over to the pub before some matches are fekin gorgeous.

Guest intercity0wl

Bit of a coincidence dont you think that we picked our current Manager in exactly the same way.

I don't like being next to him at the match because I am a south stand quiet one these days. But characters make football crowds and there is no bigger character than tango

I was in the pub near orient with him on saturday and he was a great laugh. 2 people actually came up to have their photo took with him! He took his shirt off and went into tango pose

There is absolutely no harm in tango I like many on this forum have been at games with him for more than 20 years. I have never known him want anything but to have a good time. Good luck to him

No current Wednesday player deserves the title of legend but tango certainly does