Wednesday vs Yeovil Town

Guest Darkus Owlus

I never want us to lose, under any circumstance, so 3-1- Madine, Morrison, Miller

Me neither but a win will drag this out and the season will be a waste.

I'll take a 0-1 loss and Irvine's sacking please. It's a short term setback to make a long term stride.

This can't be allowed to go on and it's definately an irrecoverable situation.

you want us to get thrashed?

I dont give a flip about the circumstances, you make me sick

I want us to win 6-0 and irvine be sacked regardless

milan is not the sort of man to be swayed by a single match

I've never wanted Wednesday to lose a match and I never will, regardless of the circumstances. BUT you are living in a dream world if you think he'll get sacked if we get the right result (especially a 6-0 win). If he was going to get sacked regardless of what happens in Tuesdays match, he'd go before the match.

We Will win on Tuesday by at least 3 goals and then again on Saturday by 3 again, then down the following week MM will surprise the football world (but not us) thanking AI for his efforts but replacing him with his own manager who will be ready to step in straight away, thus giving him time to settle before our big money spinning FA cup tie (hopefully) and taking over the team with a little feel good factor in the air,

I believe this to be true because I have 100% confidence in the ability of M M to do the right thing

Guest johnowls

We Will win on Tuesday by at least 3 goals and then again on Saturday by 3 again, then down the following week MM will surprise the football world (but not us) thanking AI for his efforts but replacing him with his own manager who will be ready to step in straight away, thus giving him time to settle before our big money spinning FA cup tie (hopefully) and taking over the team with a little feel good factor in the air,

I believe this to be true because I have 100% confidence in the ability of M M to do the right thing

carlsberg don't do chairmen but if they did :biggrin:

i hope to god you're right