Milan, Howard and the LMA.

Millan will want value for his investment , he will not stand for this for much longer

I'd have got rid of Irvine as soon as the take over went through ( a new start for everyone )

if irvene isn't sacked before Tuesdays game he's going to have to go on one hell of a good run of results to keep his job / it's not just results that will keep Irvine in a job attendences will have to stay up if they drop he's out

uto

Mandaric won't give a flying f*ck about sacking the manager. The LMA will be completely irrelevant to him.

Maybe he wants them to set up this scouting system first, or maybe he hasn't got anybody lined up, or perhaps he has but the candidate isn't available yet...who knows.

I can't see AI surviving much longer.

No other club gives a poo poo about the LMA - we're like a beacon of civility and patience comapred to some clubs

LMA are toothless and powerless - they don't even warrant a mention tbh = other than our football advisor has a leading role there and it may be a factor in hiring/firing - but there's no need for us to pay any heed to them

When Irvine goes, he can take Wilko with him.

The old adage in football says ' never go back', and Wilko should never have come back to us.

I see no positive influence from him on our performances on the field. If he has delayed the departure of the ' badged wonder' in any way, he is at best misguided, and at worst, holding us back as a club.

All just my opinion of course.

Guest Triplej2

I honestly think HW is the kind of man who if I stopped him in the street and eloquently pointed out irvine's faults he'd tell me I don't know what I'm talking about because I'm not in the "game".

the facts are -

-we are 12th in the league

-our form is relegation stuff

-the fans are starting to get vocal against irvine

its only a matter of time now and im amazed it hasnt happened already, Milan wont stand for this much longer

if Wilkinson is having any influence in the decision then he needs to either resign from the LMA or Wednesday (preferably Wednesday)