Reynolds

I watched the game last week Dundee 0 Motherwell 4. He played as the left sided centre back (same as THE RADIATOR) He looked very tidy, unflapable and assurred, he looks to have a bit of pace too. I can't see him getting a game in front of THE RADIATOR, but he can play left back too, so who knows, maybe he will be used many as a left back.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Reynolds has played as a holding midfielder before and would be useful when we play against more creative teams in a higher league. But in league one a CB or LB with Jones as a LW would be more viable. This player is well above League one standard.

We just need a RM and CM to complete the spree.

Come the end of the season we have Purse, Hinds, JOC, Miller, Buxton, Boden all of the wage bill and proberly with exception to Buxton all will not stand a chance of a renewel.

Guest derbyowl

Buxton - Morrison - THE RADIATOR - Reynolds

Teale - Coke - Miller - Jones

That team would EASILY be good enough to get promoted.

i disagree no strikers or keeper :biggrin:

Reynolds has played as a holding midfielder before and would be useful when we play against more creative teams in a higher league. But in league one a CB or LB with Jones as a LW would be more viable. This player is well above League one standard.

Come the end of the season we have Purse, Hinds, JOC, Miller, Buxton, Boden all of the wage bill and proberly with exception to Buxton all will not stand a chance of a renewel.

I like this post.

Agreed Buxton will be useful to keep.

*LM and CM

Teales natural position is on the right-hand side.

Buxton

M. Morrison

THE RADIATOR

Reynolds

Teale

Miller

Coke

New signing

Mellor/Madine

Heffernan/Morrison

Semi

Purse/Hinds

Beevers

Spurr

JJ/Sedgwick

Potter

JOC

Jones

Even I could get that squad promoted.

Edited by evaD

Guest Stereophonics

Don't like a the back for of buxton morrison johnson mulgrew as a back four. You then have three defenders who are more essentially centre backs.

Sick of the obsession with utility players