Irvine is qualty

Guest messi4wednesday

Guest swfc 4 lyfe

those top quality signings have played 1 game each! instant owls legends then? btw i'm bein sarcastic.

He signed 9 players in the summer :ph34r:

Guest Triplej2

*** all da Irvine haters

I do believe you are one of the muppets I was referring to earlier, and talk like a black American wannabe gangsta as well, Where are you from, Compton, Longbeach, Inglewood?

Edited by Triplej2

The quality of Irvine's signings (for Wednesday) have not been in doubt.

His management and tactics have been.

1 good result does not change what has happened all season, now he's shaping his own back four, he's essentially got his own team from Laws' side (central midfield apart) so if tactics remain dire and one dimensional, the Irvine out brigade will only get larger.

Or I along with others are wrong in our criticism, we go on a 5-10 game winning streak, playing better football then we have seen thus far, and he gets his chance till the end of the season or beyond.

After being trusted with circa 6 signings in January, it would take an improvement in results and performance to retain his job, surely?

The quality of Irvine's signings (for Wednesday) have not been in doubt.

His management and tactics have been.

1 good result does not change what has happened all season, now he's shaping his own back four, he's essentially got his own team from Laws' side (central midfield apart) so if tactics remain dire and one dimensional, the Irvine out brigade will only get larger.

Or I along with others are wrong in our criticism, we go on a 5-10 game winning streak, playing better football then we have seen thus far, and he gets his chance till the end of the season or beyond.

After being trusted with circa 6 signings in January, it would take an improvement in results and performance to retain his job, surely?

Agreed.

Although 10 wins on the spin might be a stretch, 7 wins and 3 draws would still be fantastic.

I think he is a quality manager and am fed up of people slagging him off

Another compelling argument.

I feel that you're wasted on here and we should no longer waste your precious time.

Go forth messi4Wednesday and spread your wisdom around an anticipating world!