Just back from Bristol.

Guest international owl

Guest international owl

Great result today. To be fair we could have been beat by half time,but to give credit where it is due we tore them to pieces in the 2nd half and I really don't have anything negative to say about the 2nd half performance.

Defence looked better, THE RADIATOR and M Morrison both looked comfortable, Mellor and Clinton were on good form. Teale played a good game. All in all a big well done to the lads, and I suppose to AI. Great atmosphere, flippingloved it,good following.

flipping awesome.

Pretty equal first half.

Absolutely brilliant second half.

Still in shock.

Me too.

Decided not to listen. Figured we'd get pummelled so went out to shovel the foot and a half of snow that came down overnight.

Well pleased with a win and 3-0 to boot

Edited by edmontonowl

Great result today. To be fair we could have been beat by half time,but to give credit where it is due we tore them to pieces in the 2nd half and I really don't have anything negative to say about the 2nd half performance.Defence looked better, THE RADIATOR and M Morrison both looked comfortable, Mellor and Clinton were on good form. Teale played a good game. All in all a big well done to the lads, and I suppose to AI. Great atmosphere, flippingloved it,good following.

So what made such a dramatic change in the second half?

Was it;

a: BCFC were feeling down after a bad cup of tea?

b. BCFC were too tired to compete in the second half thus allowing our badly organised and clueless team to get back into the game?

c. Someone spiked the Wednesday players tea at half time to give them a big boost?

c. The NEW team settled down after the break?

d. The manager and coaches gave the Wednesday players a rollocking for playing so badly in the first half?

e. The manager and coaches changed the 1st half tactics to get Wednesday back into the game?

f. Both of (d) and (f)

g. We were just lucky in the second half?

h. MM went into the dressing room at half time and offered them a pay increase?

i. MM went into the dressing room at half time and offered them their P45's

j. None of the above

k. Another reason?

Guest Sniper1

flipping awesome.

Pretty equal first half.

Still in shock.

F'kin right, just need to push on and take this into the League.

So what made such a dramatic change in the second half?

Can't believe I am saying this...............

But Sedgewick came on.

No exaggeration, we were absolutely awesome - we were that good.

The goals were top, top, class. Alll three.

We won everything and ran them ragged.

Guest international owl

Fantastic atmosphere today especially in nthe 2nd half.

David James took his slagging in good nature as well.

Fantastic day.

He took the why are ya wearing thights song in good humour, best away atmosphere for some time, made up for exeter,swindon,hudders etc etc.

Guest international owl

See, If your name was 'Welsh owl' then you could avoid this confusion. :biggrin:

Aint welsh, from kiveton me old mucker!! Took the international owl name as i used to live in Germany and drive home at weekends for games. May as well keep the international bit as living in wales is like living in some bleak little country like mongolia!!!!

I'm bloody over the moon that we won, honestly never expected anything from today. The one thing that I could possibly put it down to is that the players now know that if they don't perform we can for the first time in years afford to purchase players to replace them in the Jaunary window. Maybe it's just me being negative but that's my only fear and as soon as the window closes they will go back to their normal performances.

flipping awesome.

Pretty equal first half.

Still in shock.

Wouldn't say it was even 1st half mate. They shuda been 5-0 up at half time & we didn't get a sniff up front.

Second half we were flippingawsome right from kick off.

Where did that performance come from????