Tranmere Update

Guest Saturday Owl

considering the obvious state of the ground, couldnt they call it off now and give people a chance to cancel there current plans before we end up turning back an hour before kick off.

This ^^ I don't want to get there an hour before kick off to find out its off.

If it's unplayable (Carlisle, Swindon, Exeter) then tell them too flip off and have their cup final another day.

This ^^ I don't want to get there an hour before kick off to find out its off.

If it's unplayable (Carlisle, Swindon, Exeter) then tell them too flip off and have their cup final another day.

Its off. Official! On tranmere and footy league sites.

I'm actually quite pleased. It's a shame to have no game on Boxing Day, but when the game is rearranged we should have some of the unfit players back and hopefully some new signings as well.

Plus, I couldn't get a ticket so there's a chance I may get a returned one for the rearranged game :biggrin:

I'm actually quite pleased. It's a shame to have no game on Boxing Day, but when the game is rearranged we should have some of the unfit players back and hopefully some new signings as well.

Plus, I couldn't get a ticket so there's a chance I may get a returned one for the rearranged game :biggrin:

Agreed. Get those new signings in!