Traore, Gakpe, Bagayoko & Faye

Guest Danaldo_SWFC

"Wednesday have lined up Monaco starlet Serge Gakpe, 23, Mali striker and Wolves target Mamadou Bagayoko, 31, from Nice, Leeds midfielder Amdy Faye and former Liverpool defender Djimi Traore, also at Monaco."

Monaco starlet

Wolves target

L**ds Midfielder

Also at Monaco

Hmmmmm, premier league wolves or league 1 wednesday.. or Monaco.. decisions decisions decisions....

From Gakpe's wiki page...

"His performances have caught the attention of several prominent European clubs such as English sides Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur, and Spanish giants Barcelona.[4]"

Personally I think its just paper talk. However they are exactly the type of players Milan went for at Portsmouth as he has many contacts in French football. We have never really tapped into that French/African seam and there are some good strong athletic players who could do a good job for us. If it happens great but I have to say I'm sceptical

From Gakpe's wiki page...

"His performances have caught the attention of several prominent European clubs such as English sides Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur, and Spanish giants Barcelona.[4]"

Is there a date on that quote? It seems very familiar.

*clutches straws* Maybe it's 5 years old, when Gakpe was of an age that the big clubs are interested in