Dare we do a Dooley

Can we really wait for January to finish him off?

Can AI really achieve the results what are required in January when so far his team has not accomplished it yet?

Do we trust this man to make appropriate acquisitions in the transfer/loan window?

Wiull he squander some of the resources we have recently acquired?

When he eventually goes is it fair for another manager to be shackled with some half arsed goons that AI bought to see out the season?

Will he play them in their correct position?

Will he play them at all?

Dare we do a Dooley?

Hell yeah!

My father died on the 14th of December 1974, but what can I say? Other than poo poo HAPPENS, get over it.

I'm sure that Mr Irvine will find another position in the new year, please let it be with United. :biggrin:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Darkus Owlus

No, it won't happen.

If he's here by the end of January though (after we've played P'Boro, Huddersfield, Bristol City in the cup, Bournemouth and Charlton) i would be astonished.

By then we might have a real fight just for the playoffs. He clearly isn't the answer so there's no need to delay, the longer it goes on the worse this will get.

By then we might have a real fight just for the playoffs. He clearly isn't the answer so there's no need to delay, the longer it goes on the worse this will get.

I'm not saying you're wrong Darkie. I very much agree that Irvine isn't the man, and never really has been.

Just saying that realistically, Mandaric can't and won't sack him until we've lost a few games. I would expect Irvine to go in the latter half of January.