Dare we do a Dooley

So on balance you think he did badly in the summer transfer window? I didn't say he gets everything right, but it's harsh to suggest he only signs 'half-arsed' players.

TBH m8 I think Morrison in particular has been great.

I just worry that the season will drift away and AI might be given some money to rectify the situation and it will all be in vain and some other poor sod will have to come in and sort it out and it will be too late.

IF his first signing isn't a centre back I will be pretty flippinglivid!

Well he tried to sign one in August but Mawene failed a medical.

He suspected then we were not strong enough at the back while all the time on here people were saying that Beevers and Spurr would eat this league.

Reckon he has been proven right .

So explain the Heffernan situation to me then.

It's quite simple, he's behind Morrison & Mellor in the pecking order. AI went with JJ's pace on the counter away the other week, we lost but the front 2 linked up OK, they then helped destroy Bristol Rovers the week after so kept their places. IMO Mellor & Morrison will start next week.

I think Heff is a similar player to Morrison and will partner Mellor if/when Morrison is out in future.

Of AI's signing for us, I'd say the only one yet to prove a big improvement over the players he inherited in Sedgwick.