We will still piss this league

Forget today's result, it wasn't good but let's put it behind us.

We've got a chairman that's parted with a lot of money and wants us back in the Premiership.

He's not gonna sit back and put up with the likes of today's events is he?

We'll have some decent players through the door in January - which is more that any other club will get. We will get stronger while other clubs around us will weaken as the season goes on.

Exeter battered us, it's our worst loss in history but look at the bigger picture - We're gonna be cruising back to the Prem, leaving nobody teams like Exeter in our wake.

It could be a lot worse, we could actually be fans of a tin pot club like Exeter and have to go to that shed week in week out.

I only read the first sentence of your post then I skipped to writing my reply.

Today is not something that can be forgotten, it's the lowest point in our history. With this squad and wage bill we should NEVER be losing 5-1 to Exeter. Irvine can't claim to be a competent football manager after presiding over that, we will not be weeing anything with him in charge, we're more likely to get relegated.

I only read the first sentence of your post then I skipped to writing my reply.

Today is not something that can be forgotten, it's the lowest point in our history. With this squad and wage bill we should NEVER be losing 5-1 to Exeter. Irvine can't claim to be a competent football manager after presiding over that, we will not be weeing anything with him in charge, we're more likely to get relegated.

Of course it can be forgotton.

MM has come in and spent a hell of a lot of his own money, do you really think he's gonna sit back like the old board and let sh!t slide?

Guest GlennWhelan

yeh MILAN might back us and give us some money come Jan but the major question is would you back IRVINE to be the right man to spend it wisely and get us out of here

Money doesn't always work, especially in scrappy leagues like this, unless it is spent effectively

yeh MILAN might back us and give us some money come Jan but the major question is would you back IRVINE to be the right man to spend it wisely and get us out of here

Money doesn't always work, especially in scrappy leagues like this, unless it is spent effectively

I want Irvine out, and I've got every confidence that MM will see he's not the right man.

Just seen the goals.

Aside from the 2nd, which was utterly outstanding that even Purse can't be blamed for, our defence looked shoddy as flip.

The more depressing thing is that despite our relatively decent goals conceded record this season up until today we've all known that our defence is simply awful.

We don't concede many goals due to Nicky Weaver or previously Lee Grant and sheer good luck - even the very worst teams in this division have created a hatfull of chances against us.

It was only a matter of time before we were spanked. No-one should be surprised.

Guest Triplej2

Irvine's little cameo on football focus told me all I need to know about the man, He was shaking and cowaring in the corner in the presence of Waddle, he didn't know whether to stand up, sit down, speak, not speak. The guy's got no kahuna's whatsoever, over-thought, over fearful and over complicated tactics have turned us into a f*cking train wreck of a team.

Get him the flip out of the club ASAP.

Guest DartmoorECFC

Out-played, out-fought, and hammered by a tin-pot club. I suppose it may have been arrogance but dont bring rubbish like that down again. Bad as Leeds.