Piss off already

I don't know a right lot about what Wednesday can and cannot afford right now.

I do know i'm right royally pissed off (already) on the speculation on who we will and will not sign.

We've had a pot to wee wee in exactly how long? Exactly......how about we use what resources we have right now, and be pleasantly suprised in January (or otherwise, and complain.......)

doing my boobies in already.......WE ARE STILL NOT A RICH CLUB, just, err.....lacking debt.

What would you rather people talk about?

The 500th thread about how poo Darren Potter/Tommy Spurr are?

We are going to be spending a little bit in Jan - Milan said so after all.

Why not let people speculate?

Oh and I gave you a minus.

Edited by SiJ

You been drinking again?

I have, and I'll spell it out.

People are having a bit of optimism for a change and that is not a bad thing.

I agree with sij, would you rather have:

The 500th thread about how poo Darren Potter/Tommy Spurr are?

Let people dream for a change- rather than have nightmares about how bad we have been.

Edited by igm1

I do know i'm right royally pissed off (already) on the speculation on who we will and will not sign.

We've had a pot to wee wee in exactly how long? Exactly......how about we use what resources we have right now, and be pleasantly suprised in January (or otherwise, and complain.......)

doing my boobies in already.......WE ARE STILL NOT A RICH CLUB, just, err.....lacking debt.

So after over ten years up the proverbial bottom you come on owlstalk (a sheffield wednesday supporters forum) and you dont like to read people talking about who we might want to sign in January.

A very strange post if I may say so

So after over ten years up the proverbial bottom you come on owlstalk (a sheffield wednesday supporters forum) and you dont like to read people talking about who we might want to sign in January.

A very strange post if I may say so

In fairness to Salmon he didn't do the *this thread is poo poo and I decided to post in the thread to inform you of the fact that I think that this thread is a sack of poo poo* routine.

He started his own thread to inform us of the fact that he thought that certain other threads were a sack of poo poo.

I just don't want to see Wednesday from going from a business that owes nothing, to a club that owes something..........when we don't have to. We have a decent squad for this season.

thats my thinking, nothing else.

I can see where you are coming from ...lol me and Madjid shooting for the stars and the rest of em dooing little more than scraping the bottom of the barrel.

PS I did n't minus you mate nite

UTO WTID and as far as the Money goes Milan has a strategy for progress and exit, he has n't screwed up yet !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

I just don't want to see Wednesday from going from a business that owes nothing, to a club that owes something..........when we don't have to. We have a decent squad for this season.

Thats fair enough when u phrase it like that.I think what got peoples backs up was the fact that u criticised fans for having a bit of optimism and excitement about potential new signings.None of us want the club to get back into debt,but we do need to spend to get to where we want to be.We cannot progress without paying money out.Let people enjoy dreaming of potential new players.Its been years since we could go for anyone but cast offs.Even if they dont come off its nice to dream mate.

Apart from Kilgallon, I thought most of the suggestions of players to sign were quite realistic. I would much rather talk about signing potential players then read threads about administration, liquidation, relegation, the old board or Darren Potters tache etc

Isn't that what Mandaric told us when asked about the January transfer budget? Pretty sure that he won't throw a lot of money at it.

A couple of loan players will be enough to get us up in the end.

When you put it like that Salmon who is anyone to argue.

We have just come out of massive debt and are lucky enough to still have a club and we don't want to go back to the situation we were in this time last month.

However, unlike the previous board, Mandaric DOES know how to run a club and over spending is not something that I think is associated with him.

Pompey wasn't his fault and look at Leicester now - it's all good.

I can understand why you're sceptical, but in Mandaric i trust.

P.S. I + this post, i thought it made up for initial post (which I minused - being all fair an all !)

I minused you mate....if your gonna be bottom about summatt that hardly matters....Of course Wednesday fans are going to speculate about who we might get to strengthen a team that actually does need a couple more players to get out of this league, we give goals away too easily, we give possesion away too easily and we have several mix and match players who aren't quite there.

Its great to be able to speculate about SWFC rather than HMRC .... attacks rather than... a tax...let us have a few weeks doing what most football supporters do....We have had weeks of looking over our shoulders, at times wondering whether there is gonna be a club at all , now we look to the future and wonder about who WE are gonna buy rather than who is gonna buy US....

let it ride mate

Edited by asteener1867

I reckon if I was to plot a graph with your 'beer intake' on one axis and 'level of angriness conveyed in post' on the other it would peak around.......11.24pm! lol