Notts County away

Are the away fans actually seated down the sides of the stadium like our ticket section suggests? I understand we choose the block but not the seat within it and am just wondering which blocks are available as such.

Yeah we are in the jimmy sirrel stand. And yes you choose/given a block with the stand ands it's unreserved within that block. Blocks Z2, Z3 & Y1 are available online.

I want to thank the ticket office lady who helped me out she added my friend and his grandaughter to my family and friends online other wise we wouldnt of been able to sit together as we would of had to buy tickets seperatly and that wasnt an option with his grandaughter being 11 so thanks you was really helpfull. Im looking forwould to this one and getting 3 Wednesdayite coach tickets soon.

Guest nottscounty

From the info I got off Notts County Mad site, its something to do with last season, and quoted "We are still waiting for 6,000 Rotherham fans top leave from our fixture with them last season"

But rumour is that they have put an application in to put it up to 5,000......

UTO

It's nothing to do with that, We have to many prvt 'jokes' on there for other fans to know what we are on about... we take the wee wee out of rotherham because they think they are some massive club (only brought 2'000 to us last season saying they would bring loads)

The reason is the council thats all as i have said time and time again.

It's nothing to do with that, We have to many prvt 'jokes' on there for other fans to know what we are on about... we take the wee wee out of rotherham because they think they are some massive club (only brought 2'000 to us last season saying they would bring loads)

The reason is the council thats all as i have said time and time again.

that is loads for rotherham bless them

I want to thank the ticket office lady who helped me out she added my friend and his grandaughter to my family and friends online other wise we wouldnt of been able to sit together as we would of had to buy tickets seperatly and that wasnt an option with his grandaughter being 11 so thanks you was really helpfull. Im looking forwould to this one and getting 3 Wednesdayite coach tickets soon.

As long as you later got tickets in the same block you'd have been fine.