Coke wins player of the month

Now that he has kind of started making a name for hiself in this league, I suspect managers will make their players aware of his ability. Therefore he may find himself doubled-up and players getting a strong early tackle in to try and disrupt him. What hes got to learn to do is keep his head calm and just play his football because if he does anything stupid like he did on Sunday, he's going to find himself with match bans - and JOC will be rareing to go!

The cynic in me thinks he will be moving to a Championship, possibly Premiership club, in January.

He'll be moving to a Championship team in May, :biggrin:

So Motherwell to L1... is that a step down? id like to hear how you think we'd do in the SPL. Motherwell always seem to be around and about. Safe in the SPL ala Villa in the EPL i suppose.

He'll be moving to a Championship team in May, :biggrin:

So Motherwell to L1... is that a step down? id like to hear how you think we'd do in the SPL. Motherwell always seem to be around and about. Safe in the SPL ala Villa in the EPL i suppose.

Motherwell to SWFC is a step up.

SPL from any side except Rangers, Celtic and possibly Hearts and Hibs to League One is a step up IMO.

League One to Championship is also a step up.

I would love to see Coke at the club for a long time as I think he has the potential to play at a much higher level. However, I also believe that the club will have to sell players in January without investment. I wouldn't be surprised to see Coke, Tudgay and possibly Spurr on the move tbh.