GET WELL SOON SID

Guest S6 Kop Owl

I think it could be an idea to contact soccer AM with that picture and tell them what has happend, im sure theres a very good chance they would try and help in some way or another.

Edited by Owl30

Will there be a bucket collection on the turnstiles on Saturday?

No all the charity collections are allocated for the next few saturday games.

So we have agreed to do one on the evening of the Chesterfield Game.

So if anyone wants to help with the collection please pm me or email me paul.holmes@wednesdayite.com your full name/date of birth/email address/contact number. We need about 20 collectors and a complimentary matchday ticket will be given to all those helping.

Will there be a bucket collection on the turnstiles on Saturday?

jimmyowl

In the meantime before the bucket collection at the Chesterfield game there will be a bucket in the Wednesdayite Lounge on Saturday - so all donations will be welcome.

Thanks

Rich.

Guest jimmyowl77

jimmyowl

In the meantime before the bucket collection at the Chesterfield game there will be a bucket in the Wednesdayite Lounge on Saturday - so all donations will be welcome.

Thanks

Rich.

No worries, I've donated through paypal earlier, I'm away on holiday during the week of the chesterfield game so won't be able to help out.

If I see a bucket for Sid at the entrance of the Wednesdayite carpark I'll get the car full to chuck a few quid in each.

Latest total £242.50 from 38 individual donors, thank you all for your support.

Come on guys. A fellow Owl has been lying in a hospital bed for over a week close to death and only 38 people have committed to helping Sid (God willing) restart his life.It's not the latest total, that will be what it will be, as people donate as much as they are able ,but there appears to be a lot of people not honouring previous intentions to donate. So come on Owlstalkers get donating and dont forget this could have been any one of us (except Cardiff)