GET WELL SOON SID

Guest S6 Kop Owl

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, now we need to get the original blown up, framed and presented to Sid so it can sit by his bedside.

I've realised too looking at the pics of him on the other thread that I've seen him at loads of games over the years. Can't be many of us that have been going for a while that don't know his face.

Get well soon Sid

Best wishes

Leon

where can i look at the photos of sid??

would hbe good to put a face to the name (i am sure i will know him if he is an away match regular)

Come on guys. A fellow Owl has been lying in a hospital bed for over a week close to death and only 38 people have committed to helping Sid (God willing) restart his life.It's not the latest total, that will be what it will be, as people donate as much as they are able ,but there appears to be a lot of people not honouring previous intentions to donate. So come on Owlstalkers get donating and dont forget this could have been any one of us (except Cardiff)

Hadn't realised it was only 38 people! For the record, I am already one of the 38.

Are there any stats on how many currently active members there are on here?

I know many will be waiting to chuck in one of the buckets but I am surprised at the low take up on the Paypal scheme.

I'll not pass judgment though. Everyone has their own conscience.

Edited by OxonOwl

The total now stands at £420.50 from 52 donors. Thank you all for your support.

We still only have two volunteers for the bucket collection against Chesterfield, this is the opportunity to add donations from all fans, please help by donating just over 1 hour of your time. Any volunteers please post in this thread and I will contact you.

We still only have two volunteers for the bucket collection against Chesterfield, this is the opportunity to add donations from all fans, please help by donating just over 1 hour of your time. Any volunteers please post in this thread and I will contact you.

count me in

Pahowl, I gather you've noted the below in the other thread?

Thanks, I'll endeavour to help. Have a few things that mean I can't confirm just yet - which I won't bore you with - but once I know either way then I'll let you know via this thread.

Should I attend and as we get a free ticket for helping, I'll not buy a ticket for the match - instead I'll put what it should have cost me into the bucket.

Guest becauseofboxingday

£20 Done.

I know that money is tight but whilst not knowing this guys personal circumstances, he is likely to go without income for a very long time. Not to mention all the various travel costs etc for his family.

It surely has to be worth foresaking a few beers to make the life of this bloke and his family a little easier.

Guest missyowl

count me in please i can help with bucket collection before the game