GET WELL SOON SID

Guest S6 Kop Owl

The Sheffield Wednesday Supporters' Society, Wednesdayite, were disturbed and saddened by the news of what had happened to Owls fan Kevin (Sid) Taylor as he was beginning his journey home from watching the Owls play Hartlepool United on 28 August 2010.

We strongly condemn all those who hide behind football and use it as an excuse for the kind of violence which has led to Kevin's serious injuries.

Our thoughts now are with Sid and his family and we send him our best wishes and our hopes for a speedy recovery.

We have been asked to help with collecting funds for Sid, who remains in hospital, to assist him and his family with the expenses they will be incurring at this time. We are pleased to announce that with the help and support of Sheffield Wednesday, we have been able to arrange a number of ways for you to contribute.

The easiest way to donate is via Paypal - click here to donate.

Sheffield Wednesday and Wednesdayite will also be holding a bucket collection at the forthcoming JPT game with Chesterfield, and the club have also kindly donated a signed shirt for auction.

Please donate now and help a fellow loyal fan.

The amount raised as of 5pm on 7th September was £69. (The total will be regularly updated so please keep checking the progress)

100% of your donation will be added to the fund. Wednesdayite have decided to stand to all Paypal charges incurred in relation to your donation as their contribution to the fund.

Link doesn't work for me, anyone else having trouble?

The original link posted by Rich seems to be a problem in Google Chrome, try it through Internet explorer.

If you are using a browser other than Chrome and it is not working please PM me the browser details so we can look into it

The original link posted by Rich seems to be a problem in Google Chrome, try it through Internet explorer.

If you are using a browser other than Chrome and it is not working please PM me the browser details so we can look into it

Your link works fine. I wouldn't use Internet Explorer for a gold pig.

not working with firefox either