Wednesday are in disarray

Guest Owl30

Guest Owl30

The season is coming way too soon for Wednesday, we will lose to Dagenham, there a team who have just got a promotion and probably still on a buzz, not to mention there players have been together for a while now.

I fear the worse this coming weekend, reality time folks unfortunately.

The season is coming way too soon for Wednesday, we will lose to Dagenham, there a team who have just got a promotion and probably still on a buzz, not to mention there players have been together for a while now.

Don't you mean WE are in disarray ?? :st2:

Guest Sniper1

Do me a favour dude, go and cut yourself.

Cheers.

Guest Owl30

Nice sensible replies from Sheffield Wednesday finest website eh, get a grip folks im just being honest we have been dour in pre-season.

Edited by Owl30

Guest Owl30

Do me a favour dude, go and cut yourself.

Cheers.

Dont worry watching us makes you feel just like doing that.

Nice sensible replies from Sheffield Wednesday finest website eh, get a grip folks im just being honest we have been dour in pre-season.

Last season we won many of our pre seasons and were relegated.

How do you KNOW we're gonna lose on Saturday?

Seriously grow up and support your team mate, the so called 'realism' is true support and pride summed up isn't it.

Get behind the team and hopefully we'll come away with a win on Saturday.

WTID

Edited by LW SWFC

Guest Owl30

Last season we won many of our pre seasons and were relegated.

How do you KNOW we're gonna lose on Saturday?

Seriously grow up and support your team mate, the so called 'realism' is true support and pride summed up isn't it.

Get behind the team and hopefully we'll come away with a win on Saturday.

WTID

Last season we didn't have 7 or 8 players to gel together in such a short space of time.

Last season we didn't have 7 or 8 players to gel together in such a short space of time.

Time will tell my friend, all I'm disputing is the unnecessary negativity of many Owls at the moment.

We might lose, we might draw, we might win, but we don't know yet.

At Donny we seemed to look a bit better than we have done.. Hopefully we'll be okay on Saturday.

Guest Owl30

Time will tell my friend, all I'm disputing is the unnecessary negativity of many Owls at the moment.

We might lose, we might draw, we might win, but we don't know yet.

At Donny we seemed to look a bit better than we have done.. Hopefully we'll be okay on Saturday.

Its not unnecessary negativity atall, its bare realism my friend, looking on what i have witnessed in pre-season we are in deep trouble.

I know your probably thinking have some hope at least but fans must be deluded in thinking were going to get promoted, were going to suffer from alsorts of probs, fans getting on players backs, injuries and no money for loan replacements just to name a couple, the new signings have painted over some very severe cracks if you ask me, and i go all over the country watching Wednesday.

Edited by Owl30