10,000 ST reached

Fantastic effort by the fans and something which the club should publicly thank them for.

From the article on the Official Site:

The club would like to thank Wednesdayites for their continued outstanding support as manager Alan Irvine plots an immediate return to the Championship.

Guest Chris T

I hope no one gives you both barrels, James. One is plenty, two is greedy :mellow:

Yeah, I think I have had my share of 'barrels' this week!! :mellow:

Guest lamort

Yeah, I think I have had my share of 'barrels' this week!! :mellow:

I think the popular vote fell in your favour! biggrin.gif

We're currently calling people too - if your phone is ringing it could be ME!!!!

(Be nice!).

I might just tell you to roger right off.

But saying that, I won't be getting a call, as I have renewed already (Stupid me!) :ph34r:

We're currently calling people too - if your phone is ringing it could be ME!!!!

(Be nice!).

Had a call about half hour ago, gave my reasons for not renewing and the guy thanked me for last seasons support, felt like ringing him back at the end of the conversation to renew.

Good idea this from wednesday.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Lets have a little incentive to sell the next 10,000!!!!

If we reach the 20,000 mark a refund of 100 quid or 150 quid off the next season ticket if /when we go up next season....

The person who purchases the 20,000th season ticket will receive a full refund....

Come on!!! Any more ideas??

If we reach the 20,000 mark a refund of 100 quid or 150 quid off the next season ticket if /when we go up next season....

The person who purchases the 20,000th season ticket will receive a full refund....

Like this? (From the FAQ's):

We are also rewarding people who commit to season tickets before June 30 with SWFC TeamCard points ,based on the following sales:

- 16,000 season ticket sales = 2.5 per cent of Season Ticket Value awarded in TeamCard points to your account

- 17,250 season tickets = 5 per cent of ST Value

- 18,000 season tickets = 7.5 per cent of ST value

Guest East_Dene_Owl

View PostEast_Dene_Owl, on 27 May 2010 - 05:23 PM, said:

We are also rewarding people who commit to season tickets before June 30 with SWFC TeamCard points ,based on the following sales:

- 16,000 season ticket sales = 2.5 per cent of Season Ticket Value awarded in TeamCard points to your account

flip teamcard points its beer money that we want..... :biggrin:

James has the power to convert your teamcard points into beer must have wiv the nmber of times Grandad went to the bar last night

Idea for the future -

Have a prize draw with the prize of a full refund on your ST.

Have one for -

Everone who buys on day one

Everyone who buys before Dec31

Everyone who buys before the 1st deadline

After 1000 ST

After 5000 ST

After 10000 ST

After 15000 ST

then every 2000 ST after then

So assuming we get , say, just over 15000 it would only cost the club the price of 7STs. It would also be an incentive for people to buy early, the person who buys the first ticket would get 7 chances of winning, the person who buys the 15000th ticket would only get one chance.