What time do the players arrive?

Guest srtsrt

Guest srtsrt

I'm bringing my 6 year old son on Saturday and am close to him becoming a fully fledged wednesday fan (currently supporting Liverpool)

His eyes lit up at the opportunity of meeting and having his/our photo taken with some of the players and this might be the 1 thing that topple his long term support the owls way

Does anyone know what the best time to be at the players entrance?

I'm bringing my 6 year old son on Saturday and am close to him becoming a fully fledged wednesday fan (currently supporting Liverpool)

His eyes lit up at the opportunity of meeting and having his/our photo taken with some of the players and this might be the 1 thing that topple his long term support the owls way

Good luck ive been waiting since August for most of them to arrive.

Guest adam kop owl

Nothing special to see just 11 clowns walking off a bus

They start arriving from 2 and a half hours before the game. He will love it, we did this with our kids.

Guest owls_4_life

:happy:

In answer to the question dunno but if it's anything like their training schedule it will probably be about 10 to 3. Saw Purse on his way to the training ground the other day at about 9:30! This is the week before the most important match of the season.

What a life they have.

To be fair your boy will love it

I took my lad round at end of last season he met most of the players arriving but the highlight was seeing Norwich get off the bus and the reception given to Dion Dublin who made time for most of the kids waiting outside.

A true gent and a credit to the game!!!!!

Edited by curren

Guest cheesey

To be fair your boy will love it

I took my lad round at end of last season he met most of the players arriving but the highlight was seeing Norwich get off the bus and the reception given to Dion Dublin who made time for most of the kids waiting outside.

A true gent and a credit to the game!!!!!

Well he will be very upset that they didnt turn up if your going on saturday!rolleyes.gif

Make sure you are there on sunday around 10.30am and you might catch them

Don't the players still park at the side of the club shop and walk thru the ground?

Guest srtsrt

I'm guessing you'll have a wait of about 24 hours :ph34r:

Good point well made

My heads all over the place

Cant think straight

They start arriving from 2 and a half hours before the game. He will love it, we did this with our kids.

Doubt it. I said hello to a few of our "stars" and no other than LS himself as I waited to start bucket collecting for Help for Heros a couple of months ago. None of them even acknowledged me. Bunch of overpaid underperforming strokers if you ask me.:angry:

Guest Irvinesbarmyarmy

Could try your luck and try taking your lad to see the players train; (sometimes they allow fans to watch, sometimes not).