Mark Bright Bright Bright

Guest zero)))

looks like it's palace.

i unfortunately live in the south, and watched the bbc london late kick off show last night. he was a guest, they put him on the spot at the end and he said it had to be palace cos it's where he made his name etc. although what else is he going to say when he's on the london edition of the show!

looks like it's palace.

i unfortunately live in the south, and watched the bbc london late kick off show last night. he was a guest, they put him on the spot at the end and he said it had to be palace cos it's where he made his name etc. although what else is he going to say when he's on the london edition of the show!

flipping JUDAS BAASSTTARRDDD

I loved Mark Bright, he could be a nasty bar steward. I remember him playing for Palace at Hillsborough, Lawrie Madden landed in a heap on the floor, Brighty could easily have avoided him, but he stamped on his chest instead. All the best players have a nasty streak.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest wadsgod

looks like it's palace.

flip him then, we don't need his support :angry:

looks like it's palace.

On radio 5 he siad it would be a win win los lose game for him, as there are both my teams.