laws got us in this sh*t

No, but by the reckonging on here none of this poo is Irvines fault so by the same token none of Burnleys is Laws, and I'm not pissed but it does appear your flipping thick.

That'll be you're*

Enjoy your next pint.

lol in a nutshell your fvcked in this arguement so resort to norm.

You're* again.

Burnley have got worse under Laws.

We have got better under AI. Whether it is enough or not. The quicker you accept that the better.

You're* again.

Burnley have got worse under Laws.

We have got better under AI. Whether it is enough or not. The quicker you accept that the better.

If it's Laws fault that Burnley have got relegated should we suffer the same fate then by that logic it's Irvines fault, but for some bizzare reason you cant quite get yer flipping dumb ass naper round that.

Is there really that much difference between Laws and Irvine?

They are much of a muchness to me. Neither are what we desperately need.

100% agree Tyto, the pair of'em are sheeite, but that wasn't the question.

Laws did not get us into this poo - he departed in December ffs, how is this all on his shoulders? Irvine has had plenty of time to do something the issue is the 11 that have continued to walk out (almost as if Brian is still in charge) have had no interest, no pride, no passion, no fight, nothing.

The players have to give the fans something to cheer for and they haven't. Irvine is as guilty as Laws for this season given they have almost had 50/50 in games. I don't care who's players they are. I don't care who has spent what. The man in the hot seat is there because he has said he is up to the challenge, we will find out (hopefully if tomorrow goes well) if he really is up for the challenge on sunday.

Mick is absolutely spot on, though playing Devil's Advocate.

The hypocrisy on this board is unbelievable.

The reality is...there's no difference between Irvine and Laws. Both are poor manager's, with more weaknesses than strengths, who'll both end up on the Football League Management Merry-Go-Round.

This is backed up by the fact that Irvine has performed absolutely abysmally in his new job...just as Laws has in his.