When we win tomorrow

Lets get off our high horses here.

The day might come when we have to face a similar situation.

Its not today though mate is it?..lets all argue that scenario over when it happens...if it happens...nobody is having a go at Palace fans, we are simply having a go at a system that has left our football club seriously disadvantaged

We are arguing over summat fans have no control over...i know that, and in no way can you blame the Palace lad for wishin' to **** they stay up and we go down..but how long does this shambles continue for?...there has to be a stringent penalty for cutting and running...some clubs have done it more than once...i believe Palace are among them...No offense mate and I know the fans are patently blameless...but fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me...

WE deserve to be where we are...as a football club..it was down to fans, i believe we would be up there with the best of them...but its not..its about the club as a whole....and on the whole...clubs like yours are simply taking the p8ss

Agreed strongly here.

It's not down to the fans but the clubs.

As a club, you should have been relegated for entering admin again.

As a team, lets see who deserves to go down. This season has 7 days to go.

Its not today though mate is it?..lets all argue that scenario over when it happens...if it happens...nobody is having a go at Palace fans, we are simply having a go at a system that has left our football club seriously disadvantaged

Fair enough.

But

Those same rules have given us a slim chance of staying up.

Guest CPFC_Dan

There doesn't even seem the point of calling it football anymore, when it is matters outside of football that actually have a bearing on the pitch. If we hadn't entered adminstration, which like i Said was totally forced upon us, you would already be down.

There doesn't even seem the point of calling it football anymore, when it is matters outside of football that actually have a bearing on the pitch. If we hadn't entered adminstration, which like i Said was totally forced upon us, you would already be down.

It was not forced on the club mate...you could not pay your way...it cannot be forced on you unless you are insolvent....Palace were..WE are hangin' on by our fingernails i admit....and could have taken that option years ago...we did not...we payed our way and took all the sh*te...are still taking all the sh*te...you have done a runner twice for fvcks sake...tell me thats fair

A proper set of rules would have GUARANTEED us staying up mate..thats my arguement...

Well yes and the rules do need to be looked at.

I'd put Portsmouth out of business for what its worth.

Guest CPFC_Dan

It was not forced on the club mate...you could not pay your way...it cannot be forced on you unless you are insolvent....Palace were..WE are hangin' on by our fingernails i admit....and could have taken that option years ago...we did not...we payed our way and took all the sh*te...are still taking all the sh*te...you have done a runner twice for fvcks sake...tell me thats fair

That's where I sympathise. At the end of the day, this corruption in football has helped my club out and that's why, I'm not really in a position to criticise.

Guest CPFC_Dan

You don't know much about us, do you?

I guess not then. I was mainly going on reports of the takeover of Sheffield Wednesday being close to a takeover.

That's where I sympathise. At the end of the day, this corruption in football has helped my club out and that's why, I'm not really in a position to criticise.

Fair enough mate...i was hardly ranting at you as a Palace fan...I was simply railing at the system, I don't expect you to come up with an arguement for it...its not your place and in no way your fault...see you on Sunday...

Hang on a minute

If the League's rules were right Palace would have been automatically relegated to Legue 2 (Div 4).

They shouldn't be in a position where they might stay in the Championship and benefit accordingly when clubs like Wednesday have not taken the easy way out.

Nothwithstanding the fact that this is the 2nd time Palace have done adminsitration.

And i'm saying this knowing that we are shiite and deserve to go down but for once a break in our direction might be nice after over 10 years of gonads from our club's leaders.

100% and then some agree

Guest CPFC_Dan

Fair enough mate...i was hardly ranting at you as a Palace fan...I was simply railing at the system, I don't expect you to come up with an arguement for it...its not your place and in no way your fault...see you on Sunday...

Yep, certainly mate. I'm making the trip down to Hillsbrough for the game, hopefully we'll make ourselves safe by then, but if not, it will definitley imrpove the atmosphere, although I may have a heart attack before the end!

Come and have a drink with us

that is all i'm saying

If you don't mind i'll buy me own

ive heard that you're not paying

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

we'll drink you to a frenzy

come and have a drink with us

the famous Sheffield Wednesday

Come and have a drink with us

come and have a lager

pay your money at the bar

or sup an' run if rather