When we win tomorrow

Its a one game season, will it inspire the Team to pull out a performance, as a Baggie I don't often come on here, but, I understand people from the club read this site right? Well yesterday I read thread about a fan who was drinking in his backgarden not wanting to see his eldest in tears tomorrow night. Now I find that heartbraking, and, as a Baggie fan make me want our team to destroy Palace cause a lot of our fans like Wednesday. But ultimatly we can only keep you within one point, are your team capable of putting in one great performance (let's face it you as fans deserve it and a WHOLE lot more not many get clapped out of Cardiff) and I do believe we will be playing for you tomorrow. Palace are beatable they've just gotta be up for it and prepared to go out on their shield and not capitulate

will it inspire the Team to pull out a performance,

I can't see it personally. Some people say that our players aren't trying or have no passion. I wouldn't even say that is the problem, they just simply aren't good enough as much as it pains me to say it.

They aren't suddenly going to learn how to play better in a week.

Also Baggies were always my favourite of my local teams (always hated Wolves as well). So I am pleased you have gone up and good luck next year. Bob Taylor lives on the same road as my parents. Legend.

Edited by russy

Guest gringo69

Cheers for that pal, if we get a chance to take it to the last game and fail (like we've failed for most of this season) then the team that deserves to go down, will have.

Its a one game season, will it inspire the Team to pull out a performance, as a Baggie I don't often come on here, but, I understand people from the club read this site right? Well yesterday I read thread about a fan who was drinking in his backgarden not wanting to see his eldest in tears tomorrow night. Now I find that heartbraking, and, as a Baggie fan make me want our team to destroy Palace cause a lot of our fans like Wednesday. But ultimatly we can only keep you within one point, are your team capable of putting in one great performance (let's face it you as fans deserve it and a WHOLE lot more not many get clapped out of Cardiff) and I do believe we will be playing for you tomorrow. Palace are beatable they've just gotta be up for it and prepared to go out on their shield and not capitulate

Thanks mate.

We'll take a draw too.

I can't see it personally. Some people say that our players aren't trying or have no passion. I wouldn't even say that is the problem, they just simply aren't good enough as much as it pains me to say it.

They aren't suddenly going to learn how to play better in a week.

Also Baggies were always my favourite of my local teams (always hated Wolves as well). So I am pleased you have gone up and good luck next year. Bob Taylor lives on the same road as my parents. Legend.

He is indeed! I've never liked palace and after Warnock's cheating hated Utd I really don't want to see you lot go and I don't want us after getting promotion being apart of anybody's relegation

Cheers pal, I have to admit I'd be a lot more worried about tomorrow nights match if Palace were playing pretty much any other team in the division other than yourselves.

Given Palace's desperate need to win against the high standard of players you have in your squad, I have sneaky feeling it might be a draw tomorrow night which will put things back in our hands.

Anyway's good luck for tomorrow night and good luck in the Premiership next season.

He is indeed! I've never liked palace and after Warnock's cheating hated Utd I really don't want to see you lot go and I don't want us after getting promotion being apart of anybody's relegation

Believe me mate, if we get relegated on Monday, it's got nothing to do with your boys.

If we had an ounce of fight in us we might have stood a chance. Too many times this season have we just rolled over and let teams bum the living hell out of us. I'm just hoping the same West Brom turn up at Palace that destroyed us at Hillsborough, as bad as we were on that day, I thought West Brom were rumbleing awesome.

If you can do the business, and put in back in our hands, will we be able to do it? I'm not so sure.

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

its going to be tricky,

because a draw or a defeat make no difference to Palace, they will be out with all guns blazing looking for the win

Cheers mate...I hope your players have the same attitude as yourself, as for ours ...well we'll have to wait and see if they are up for it Sunday... if needed...a one off match Hillsborough near enough full and nerves frayed .... born to bloody suffer....

footballs crap

Guest Sheff Owl

What's the chances of Di Matteo giving any youth players a go?

Hopefully he will play his strongest team and not take the foot off the gas....

What's the chances of Di Matteo giving any youth players a go?

Hopefully he will play his strongest team and not take the foot off the gas....

He doesn't come across as a guy that likes losing in fairness. Especially on TV.

Guest Sheff Owl

He doesn't come across as a guy that likes losing in fairness. Especially on TV.

Yeah agreed but i really hope that he fully goes out for a win with their best 11 available and does not choose this time to 'experiment' with other players.

There's a video on Albion World where RDM states he's going to play a full strength squad as I seem to be saying in every thread :biggrin: we've got a club record to achieve, we play a 4-5-1 Counter-Attack system them going for a win plays into our hands, Boro came thinking we were on the plane we embarassed them bar their goalie's heroics it should have been 7-0 plus we have ex wednesday players who willl play

Guest CPFC_Dan

What a single-minded view. You read about a man saying that he didn't want to see his eldest cry and feel sorry for him, but would rather see that happen to a palace fan instead, that is a stupid foundation to build your arguement on, and is totally hypocritcial. And, as for the crap you're spilling about helping the Owls out as if, you yourself actually have a say in it. It is up to the players of both sides, not individual fans saying that they are going to win to help Sheffield Wednesday, the plaeyrs probably couldn't care less about whether or not Sheffield Wednesday or Palace stay up. If they win, they will be doint it for their own good, not for the good of Sheffield Wednesday.

Anyway, sorry to be posting on Sheffield Wednesday's wall, but I have been reading with intrigue, some of the things that have been said since the result against Cardiff, which I thought was slightly unfortunate. I, myself have also had the dissappointment of this season, one in which we have gone into administration, lost our manager, lost our chance at the play-offs and seen ourselves staring relegation in the face. But, at the moment none of that matters, it's all about staying in this division, and sadly, if we do, it will be at your expense. I, personally don't regard Palace as a big team anymore, there is no point, because at the end of the day, a club's history counts for nothing during the season. But Sheffield Wednesday are one of a number of teams that have seriously gone downhill in recent years and it is very saddening. I don't have anything agaisnt your club at all. But obviously I hope to God that we can salvage survival from the last two games, whether it be tomorrow night, or at you place, all I can say is may the best club survive.

Good luck for the future.

What a single-minded view. You read about a man saying that he didn't want to see his eldest cry and feel sorry for him, but would rather see that happen to a palace fan instead, that is a stupid foundation to build your arguement on, and is totally hypocritcial. And, as for the crap you're spilling about helping the Owls out as if, you yourself actually have a say in it. It is up to the players of both sides, not individual fans saying that they are going to win to help Sheffield Wednesday, the plaeyrs probably couldn't care less about whether or not Sheffield Wednesday or Palace stay up. If they win, they will be doint it for their own good, not for the good of Sheffield Wednesday.

Anyway, sorry to be posting on Sheffield Wednesday's wall, but I have been reading with intrigue, some of the things that have been said since the result against Cardiff, which I thought was slightly unfortunate. I, myself have also had the dissappointment of this season, one in which we have gone into administration, lost our manager, lost our chance at the play-offs and seen ourselves staring relegation in the face. But, at the moment none of that matters, it's all about staying in this division, and sadly, if we do, it will be at your expense. I, personally don't regard Palace as a big team anymore, there is no point, because at the end of the day, a club's history counts for nothing during the season. But Sheffield Wednesday are one of a number of teams that have seriously gone downhill in recent years and it is very saddening. I don't have anything agaisnt your club at all. But obviously I hope to God that we can salvage survival from the last two games, whether it be tomorrow night, or at you place, all I can say is may the best club survive.

Good luck for the future.

Thanks.

But please, can your club take the hit? We've done League one recently - Your turn? Maybe? Please...

Guest CPFC_Dan

I honestly don't think our club could handle relegation. Being in adminstration, palace is in a precarious position as it is, and all I can see com ing from relegation would be either liquidation or a mssive sfire-sale of the playing staff that would see us play League One with our youth team sqaud. If we can stay in the championship we have a much better chance of being bought, as we would be a more attractive purchase.

Sorry, but obviously, I hope we can stay up.