When we win tomorrow

I honestly don't think our club could handle relegation. Being in adminstration, palace is in a precarious position as it is, and all I can see com ing from relegation would be either liquidation or a mssive sfire-sale of the playing staff that would see us play League One with our youth team sqaud. If we can stay in the championship we have a much better chance of being bought, as we would be a more attractive purchase.

Sorry, but obviously, I hope we can stay up.

Nah.

You need to get yourself down to League one - its great!

Thinking about the 0-0 draws against Rushden and Diamonds/Chesterfield, truly brings a tear to my eye.

Dean Smith

Brian Barry Murphy

We hardly knew thee.

*sighs*

I honestly don't think our club could handle relegation. Being in adminstration, palace is in a precarious position as it is, and all I can see com ing from relegation would be either liquidation or a mssive sfire-sale of the playing staff that would see us play League One with our youth team sqaud. If we can stay in the championship we have a much better chance of being bought, as we would be a more attractive purchase.

Sorry, but obviously, I hope we can stay up.

So the same as us then but we are paying our debt off slowly while you lot just rid of it with administration. What you are going through now is what we have had to put up with over god knows how many seasons.

Guest CPFC_Dan

But you're purchase looks more clear cut at the moment. As far as I am aware the tekeover of Sheffield Wednesday was enaring completion, whereas our takeover, with only one party having guaranteed money, hinges on the purchase of Selhurst Park and at the moment, it has all gone quiet on that front. They are the only people who could take over our club if we were to be relegated, if we stay up, as far as I know, we will have many more offers for the club.

What a single-minded view. You read about a man saying that he didn't want to see his eldest cry and feel sorry for him, but would rather see that happen to a palace fan instead, that is a stupid foundation to build your arguement on, and is totally hypocritcial. And, as for the crap you're spilling about helping the Owls out as if, you yourself actually have a say in it. It is up to the players of both sides, not individual fans saying that they are going to win to help Sheffield Wednesday, the plaeyrs probably couldn't care less about whether or not Sheffield Wednesday or Palace stay up. If they win, they will be doint it for their own good, not for the good of Sheffield Wednesday.

Anyway, sorry to be posting on Sheffield Wednesday's wall, but I have been reading with intrigue, some of the things that have been said since the result against Cardiff, which I thought was slightly unfortunate. I, myself have also had the dissappointment of this season, one in which we have gone into administration, lost our manager, lost our chance at the play-offs and seen ourselves staring relegation in the face. But, at the moment none of that matters, it's all about staying in this division, and sadly, if we do, it will be at your expense. I, personally don't regard Palace as a big team anymore, there is no point, because at the end of the day, a club's history counts for nothing during the season. But Sheffield Wednesday are one of a number of teams that have seriously gone downhill in recent years and it is very saddening. I don't have anything agaisnt your club at all. But obviously I hope to God that we can salvage survival from the last two games, whether it be tomorrow night, or at you place, all I can say is may the best club survive.

Good luck for the future.

Thanks for your good wishes mate, but you no longer have a History your club has sold it...no fault of Palace fans, i imagine you are just as ardent as us, but don't ever believe administration means simply the loss of points...your club has gone out of business, your history started a couple of months ago...ours still goes back 150 years cos we have tried to do things properly, you staying up, and us going down makes a mockery of the whole system..it may mean **** all come tomorrow night when you maybe jumpin' up and down on a terrace thats owned by somebody else...we will go down with a bit of integrity and and History intact...lets face it ...outside the top 6 of the prem...thats all that matters to supporters....we are all fightin' over scraps from the Premiership table...our scraps have been paid for...

Guest CPFC_Dan

An argument between a Palace fan and a Baggie, only on Owlstalk. :biggrin:

Haha! I've read a couple of West Brom message boards (that's what a weekend without football can do to you) and all of them seem to say that West Brom are going to do it for the Owls and they are going to batter us so that Sheffield Wednesday can stay up. The guy further up even asked you if you thought Sheddiled Wednesday would be able to put in a good performance if WBA could bide you some time as if he were the manager of West Brom talking to you lot as if you were the coaching staff of Wednesday.

I could keep silent for no longer! :D

What a single-minded view. You read about a man saying that he didn't want to see his eldest cry and feel sorry for him, but would rather see that happen to a palace fan instead, that is a stupid foundation to build your arguement on, and is totally hypocritcial. And, as for the crap you're spilling about helping the Owls out as if, you yourself actually have a say in it. It is up to the players of both sides, not individual fans saying that they are going to win to help Sheffield Wednesday, the plaeyrs probably couldn't care less about whether or not Sheffield Wednesday or Palace stay up. If they win, they will be doint it for their own good, not for the good of Sheffield Wednesday.

Anyway, sorry to be posting on Sheffield Wednesday's wall, but I have been reading with intrigue, some of the things that have been said since the result against Cardiff, which I thought was slightly unfortunate. I, myself have also had the dissappointment of this season, one in which we have gone into administration, lost our manager, lost our chance at the play-offs and seen ourselves staring relegation in the face. But, at the moment none of that matters, it's all about staying in this division, and sadly, if we do, it will be at your expense. I, personally don't regard Palace as a big team anymore, there is no point, because at the end of the day, a club's history counts for nothing during the season. But Sheffield Wednesday are one of a number of teams that have seriously gone downhill in recent years and it is very saddening. I don't have anything agaisnt your club at all. But obviously I hope to God that we can salvage survival from the last two games, whether it be tomorrow night, or at you place, all I can say is may the best club survive.

I would rather it went to the last game without our involvement, if it means beating palace tomorrow then so be it. As I said elsewhere on here which i do believe is still a Sheffield Wednesday board I've got a soft spot for Wednesday I'm hoping we do you. no disrespect or anything

But you're purchase looks more clear cut at the moment. As far as I am aware the tekeover of Sheffield Wednesday was enaring completion, whereas our takeover, with only one party having guaranteed money, hinges on the purchase of Selhurst Park and at the moment, it has all gone quiet on that front. They are the only people who could take over our club if we were to be relegated, if we stay up, as far as I know, we will have many more offers for the club.

Our takeover has been nearing completion for the last 10 years mate

Guest CPFC_Dan

Thanks for your good wishes mate, but you no longer have a History your club has sold it...no fault of Palace fans, i imagine you are just as ardent as us, but don't ever believe administration means simply the loss of points...your club has gone out of business, your history started a couple of months ago...ours still goes back 150 years cos we have tried to do things properly, you staying up, and us going down makes a mockery of the whole system..it may mean **** all come tomorrow night when you maybe jumpin' up and down on a terrace thats owned by somebody else...we will go down with a bit of integrity and and History intact...lets face it ...outside the top 6 of the prem...thats all that matters to supporters....we are all fightin' over scraps from the Premiership table...our scraps have been paid for...

Very true mate, like you said, it is no fault of the fans, the players, the staff, simply that our directors and namely, Simon Jordan have not been able to balance the books. Football is just a business now, and like you said, outside of the top 6, is just complete medicority. Teams like Bolton, Wigan and Sunderland who's idea of success is to still be playing in the Premier League every year is a joke to be perfectly honest. Not much anyone can do really now, the situation in football are now to far gone that it is impossoble for anything significant to be done.

I, myself have also had the dissappointment of this season, one in which we have gone into administration, lost our manager, lost our chance at the play-offs and seen ourselves staring relegation in the face. But, at the moment none of that matters, it's all about staying in this division, and sadly, if we do, it will be at your expense. I, personally don't regard Palace as a big team anymore, there is no point, because at the end of the day, a club's history counts for nothing during the season. But Sheffield Wednesday are one of a number of teams that have seriously gone downhill in recent years and it is very saddening. I don't have anything agaisnt your club at all. But obviously I hope to God that we can salvage survival from the last two games, whether it be tomorrow night, or at you place, all I can say is may the best club survive.

Good luck for the future.

Hang on a minute

If the League's rules were right Palace would have been automatically relegated to Legue 2 (Div 4).

They shouldn't be in a position where they might stay in the Championship and benefit accordingly when clubs like Wednesday have not taken the easy way out.

Nothwithstanding the fact that this is the 2nd time Palace have done adminsitration.

And i'm saying this knowing that we are shiite and deserve to go down but for once a break in our direction might be nice after over 10 years of gonads from our club's leaders.

Yours isn't a takeover tho mate is it?...its a fookin' bazzaar on Petticoat lane, where you have lifted yer fvckin' skirts, knowing damn well even with a 10 point deduction you could still stay up...Palace have played the sysyem and now have 2 rolls of the dice left...win nowt lose nowt....

I have no grievance with you as a Palace fan, i have certainly grievances with a system that lets you cut your losses, shaft yer debtors and start the bloody shambles all over again

Its a one game season, will it inspire the Team to pull out a performance, as a Baggie I don't often come on here, but, I understand people from the club read this site right? Well yesterday I read thread about a fan who was drinking in his backgarden not wanting to see his eldest in tears tomorrow night. Now I find that heartbraking, and, as a Baggie fan make me want our team to destroy Palace cause a lot of our fans like Wednesday. But ultimatly we can only keep you within one point, are your team capable of putting in one great performance (let's face it you as fans deserve it and a WHOLE lot more not many get clapped out of Cardiff) and I do believe we will be playing for you tomorrow. Palace are beatable they've just gotta be up for it and prepared to go out on their shield and not capitulate

our lot aven't got a shield, or a sword for that matter...

Guest CPFC_Dan

Hang on a minute

If the League's rules were right Palace would have been automatically relegated to Legue 2 (Div 4).

They shouldn't be in a position where they might stay in the Championship and benefit accordingly when clubs like Wednesday have not taken the easy way out.

Nothwithstanding the fact that this is the 2nd time Palace have done adminsitration.

And i'm saying this knowing that we are shiite and deserve to go down but for once a break in our direction might be nice after over 10 years of gonads from our club's leaders.

And if the league rules were right, Manchester United should not be able to continue to buy players despite being over £700m in the red. Is it fair that a club should be able to get into that much debt when, clubs like us are put into administration, for being in debt to a fraction of that sum?

Football is general is a corrupted business and yes maybe, we should be relegated, but is that fair on the players, fans and staff that have done nothing wrong?

Its a one game season, will it inspire the Team to pull out a performance, as a Baggie I don't often come on here, but, I understand people from the club read this site right? Well yesterday I read thread about a fan who was drinking in his backgarden not wanting to see his eldest in tears tomorrow night. Now I find that heartbraking, and, as a Baggie fan make me want our team to destroy Palace cause a lot of our fans like Wednesday. But ultimatly we can only keep you within one point, are your team capable of putting in one great performance (let's face it you as fans deserve it and a WHOLE lot more not many get clapped out of Cardiff) and I do believe we will be playing for you tomorrow. Palace are beatable they've just gotta be up for it and prepared to go out on their shield and not capitulate

Cheers fella, top post.

Them diluded **** pigs on pork mad seem to think the whole UK wants us to go down, but it's nice to see they're wrong (yet again).

I really hope your lot put in performance and really go for it tomorrow night, but I'm really nervous because we all know that you haven't got anything to play for. I hope you keep your proffessionality about you and do what we all know you can do.

Please for the love of god keep us in it!

UP THE OWLS AND UP THE BAGGIES!

Good luck in the prem pal.

Just because it's corrupt doesn't mean you should still be allowed in this league.

You should have been relegated the moment you went into Admin, for the 2nd time.

We are a respected club, one of those reasons include putting up with our poo for years and not taking the easy way out.

Guest CPFC_Dan

Just because it's corrupt doesn't mean you should still be allowed in this league.

You should have been relegated the moment you went into Admin, for the 2nd time.

We are a respected club, one of those reasons include putting up with our poo for years and not taking the easy way out.

Just to say that our entrance into adminstration was not at all voluntary and if the creditors that forced us into admin had given us until the end of the transfer window, with the sale of Victor Moses and possibly another player, we could have paid off our debt to them as well as paying off HMRC.

We are arguing over summat fans have no control over...i know that, and in no way can you blame the Palace lad for wishin' to **** they stay up and we go down..but how long does this shambles continue for?...there has to be a stringent penalty for cutting and running...some clubs have done it more than once...i believe Palace are among them...No offense mate and I know the fans are patently blameless...but fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me...

WE deserve to be where we are...as a football club..it was down to fans, i believe we would be up there with the best of them...but its not..its about the club as a whole....and on the whole...clubs like yours are simply taking the p8ss