A bit OTT

Two points if we win we guarantee playing the second leg of the play offs at home(guarantees us at least 4th position in league)and second point that guy that said Cardiff were a small club, doubt it mate, fa cup finalists and play off contenders in the last two seasons, new stadium, on the verge of being taken over by some stupidly rich malaysians need I go on

Rings a bell…

I genuinely do believe Cardiff are a bigger club tho mate,didnt mean to offend anyone just saying what i feel. Like someone above said when were cardiff last in prem? your right never,but the day we go up will guarantee us another 10 000 on teh gate overnite,glory seekers yes,but every club needs them,where have all your fans gone from your premier league days? Also agree ridsdale is scum,but hes on his way out,latest rumour down here is taht TG has bought his shares,so hopefully hes fooked off before he killed us( im sure you guys would rather the latter tho). ps purse 90th minute winner im thinking

So… What you're saying is that you're a bigger club than Wednesday because you'll get bigger gates if you get promoted. I got that right yes? :laugh:

I genuinely do believe Cardiff are a bigger club tho mate,didnt mean to offend anyone just saying what i feel. Like someone above said when were cardiff last in prem? your right never,but the day we go up will guarantee us another 10 000 on teh gate overnite,glory seekers yes,but every club needs them,where have all your fans gone from your premier league days? Also agree ridsdale is scum,but hes on his way out,latest rumour down here is taht TG has bought his shares,so hopefully hes fooked off before he killed us( im sure you guys would rather the latter tho). ps purse 90th minute winner im thinking

lol

We had a crowd of over 35,000 last week sunshine, you'd be better served picking an argument with a similar size club to yourselves.

Have tried the Donny board?

Or Rotherham maybe?

So… What you're saying is that you're a bigger club than Wednesday because you'll get bigger gates if you get promoted. I got that right yes? :laugh:

Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying, you attracted a lot of fans due to your stint in the premiership an your 93 cup run ( like we attracted another couple of thousand due to our cup run)a lot of people in Cardiff an the surrounding area support Liverpool man ure, us city fans call them plastics, if we were to play in the prem thousands if these would Jump on the bandwagon like they did for you. Even if we came straight back down we would keep many of these fans. We would sell that twice over for a local derby as well if our stadium could hold it. We also took 40 000 fans to the millenium a few years back like I hear you guys did

One of the few times little Cardiff Cty crossed my path was when I went with some mates to watch Reading play them last season..

Their delightful supporters found more pleasure in watching and attempting to prevoke the Reading fans (who have to be the least passionate/aggressive in the league) throughout the game than they did in watching their own team. Anyway, Readings goalie scored a last minute equaliser to which the 'Bluebirds' responded with attempts to invade two separate stands and the pitch simultaneously..

Even when the home fans had pretty much all left the stadium their were still a good couple of hundred Cardiff fans intent on having a fight with someone. Pathetic, simply pathetic.

Just a tin pot club that doesnt deserve to stand alongside SWFC.

Ok we took 35000 to wembley as well. 7000 to chelsea and 6000 to villa this season. The big games just keep coming for the famous Cardiff city. Ps if you wanna talk about trouble please add the bit where your idiots were starting on city families after last seasons game. We all have our idiots, you included. I've just thought of a comeback chant.... Your not famous your not famous your not famous anymore

Ok we took 35000 to wembley as well. 7000 to chelsea and 6000 to villa this season. The big games just keep coming for the famous Cardiff city. Ps if you wanna talk about trouble please add the bit where your idiots were starting on city families after last seasons game. We all have our idiots, you included. I've just thought of a comeback chant.... Your not famous your not famous your not famous anymore

yer swimming against the tide on this board buddie, without insulting you i think you talk poo , match both clubs history and i think you'll find the answers we both know are true.

Fame isn't contemperaneous - it is something that is built up over, many, many, years.

Enjoy your time in the sun, in your lego land stadium, until Risdale (or HMRC) takes you down the bottom.