A bit OTT

Oh no not putting up the scores ! How are we ever going to find out whats going on ?

Oh yea mobile Internet, panic over. Does that work in wales ?

wtf are they on about, moaning that we "kept flashing up the score"? We put regular scoreflashes up, like we do at every home game it's not as if we put the Preston score up every 3 minutes followed by "hahaha staying down you welsh ******* p.s. get back to your own league p.p.s. I wouldn't trust Ridsdale with my monopoly money".

Guest owls_4_life

How childish. It's a scoreflash. The players probably can't see it. The fans get informed. What is the big deal?

I'm not even gonna bother going on if you don't think Cardiff are a bigger club than Wednesday I've got no chance here. When was the last time you guys competed at the top of the championship was it this century? Your team are wee wee poor, your ground is falling apart and your best player is a centre back that is ridiculed by the famous Cardiff city fans

Guest Anglofile

Er..... you forgot to mention possible Administration.

This is what really wee wees me off. Lee and Nick have run the club responsibly and stabilized cash flow. Take a look below:

1. Late on wages;

2. Delinquent in HMRC Bill;

3. Over budget on stadium;

4. Over-leveraged;

6. A wage bill that makes Wednesday look like cheapskates; and

7. Emergency cash injections from TG to make wage bills.

If investment doesn't happen, look for minus ten points at the beginning of the season for Cardiff. VERY UNFAIR!!!!!

Clubs like Cardiff,Palace and other spend spend and spend with no real consequences. Relegation should be the penalty for financial mismanagement.

BTW, wasn't Risdale involved with taking Leeds down??

See Below:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Confidence has been boosted after Cardiff City Council, which owns the freehold, allowed Ridsdale to sell two areas of land around the stadium to the Capital Retail Park Partnership for around £750,000. A further sum of up to £3m was raised from a controversial drive to persuade fans to renew their season tickets early".

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ridsdale has come under fire from fans after being forced to apologise for misleading them over the so-called Golden Ticket upfront season ticket scheme and is expected to be the target of fresh protests at Tuesday's home match against Peterborough. Fans were led to believe that money collected from 10,000 up-front season ticket renewals would go towards new players, but Ridsdale said they had misinterpreted the scheme and said the proceeds of up to £3m would help service debt as he sought other new investment to fund acquisitions".

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The Championship club has debts of over GBP 40 million with nearly GBP 7 million being overdue. There is a feeling that the club cannot move forward financially without reforming its GBP 13 million annual wage bill".

‘TG’ coming back for Wednesday game

Apr 17 2010 by Terry Phillips, South Wales Echo

‘TG’ is due to fly back to the UK from Malaysia next week – and he’s aiming to watch Cardiff City’s Championship clash with Sheffield Wednesday.

Dato Chan Tien Ghee, known simply as ‘TG’, is due to invest £6m in the Bluebirds and stave off the threat of High Court action by the Inland Revenue on a debt of £1.9m. He has already put in £1m, some of that last month when all directors chipped in to ensure Cardiff City were able to pay wages on time, and will be in South Wales next week for final talks on the proposed full investment which, it is thought, will give him 49% and control of the club.

Guest Stereophonics

I've always thought that Cardiff were quite a big club but bigger than Wednesday :)

When was the last time we were challenging near the play offs ha ha, when was the last time you were in the premiership, had an english player of theyear playing for you, played in Europe etc etc etc.

When was the last time you guys competed at the top of the championship was it this century? Your team are wee wee poor, your ground is falling apart and your best player is a centre back that is ridiculed by the famous Cardiff city fans

The debate here isn't about who is a bigger club, it's about your puffy players using a scoreboard as an excuse for failing to reach the play-offs; shows where their focus was 'ey?

Nearly everyone would dispute your argument that Purse is our best player.

Our stadium chosen for World Cup, and I put more faith into the FA than a sheep shagger about whether our stadium is up to it or not; but again, that's not the argument here.

The funny thing is your players and manager being unproffesional in trying to find anthing that excuses your dismal performance on that day. One thing the article does show though is that focus from your players was non existant,

I'm not even gonna bother going on if you don't think Cardiff are a bigger club than Wednesday I've got no chance here.

Then don't? Run along

Edited by Innes

I'm not even gonna bother going on if you don't think Cardiff are a bigger club than Wednesday I've got no chance here. When was the last time you guys competed at the top of the championship was it this century? Your team are wee wee poor, your ground is falling apart and your best player is a centre back that is ridiculed by the famous Cardiff city fans

can you tell me the last time you won a major trophy or played in europe or played in the premier or got gates of 40,000 or seen world class players in a cardiff shirt?

You are of course correct in that we are poo ...

I think most neutrals would come to the conclusion however, that Wednesday are a bigger club than Cardiff, but does it really matter who is bigger than who given the position (league and financial) of both clubs.

Given that I accept that we are quite poo , it is interesting to note that Cardiff are one of the few teams we've beaten this season and not only that, you were flattered by the scoreline.

Enjoy your play-off semi...

Oh and btw, Ninian Park was no Nou Camp... and we own our ground...!

Edited by 33

We really have to go in hard early in this match and show a high energy workrate. Fight for our lives.

That will make the Cardiff players think twice about challenges as they (and the manager) won't want to risk injury with their most important games ahead (particularly given their perilous financial state).

I'm with Scram on this one - if we really want it and are really up for it and turn up as men, we can definitely get something out of this game.

We were talking about this on Sunday after the match.

We have to go at them right from the off, let them know we're desperate and will kick them off the pitch to survive.

For all the cheap talk of revenge - given their involvement in the play-offs they're unlikely to want to get involved in a scrap that could end up getting them injured and out of the upcoming games.

This game is there for the taking - but only if we're prepared to be brave and take the game to Cardiff.

My fear is that we'll sit back, try not to concede and look to sneak a goal on the break. If we do that Cardiff will likely turn us over.

If they got deflated by learning of the other teams score then they didnt have a hope in the Playoffs.

If anything, knowing that they needed to pull their finger out as their rivals were winning shouldve spurred them on.

Dave Jones is a whinging scouse get