A bit OTT

I'm not even gonna bother going on if you don't think Cardiff are a bigger club than Wednesday I've got no chance here. When was the last time you guys competed at the top of the championship was it this century? Your team are wee wee poor, your ground is falling apart and your best player is a centre back that is ridiculed by the famous Cardiff city fans

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Cardiff City are fooooooooooookin massiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.

lol

I'm not even gonna bother going on if you don't think Cardiff are a bigger club than Wednesday I've got no chance here. When was the last time you guys competed at the top of the championship was it this century? Your team are wee wee poor, your ground is falling apart and your best player is a centre back that is ridiculed by the famous Cardiff city fans

:laugh: :laugh:

Love the football fan mindset, he starts off saying he likes the Owls now he f*ckin' hates us.

putting up the other play off contenders score(prestons) every five mins was a bit ott from you guys dont you agree? i think if we had been playing any other team this weekend we would have played our reserves,but seeing as the city players want revenge it'll be near enough our first team.Ps the championships TWO top scorers will be on the bench as there not our form players

Why should the score of a rival being shown have any real negative effect on the players? They are big boys FFS.

it all goes down to how you define a "bigger club".

When was the last time Cardiff were in the Premiership? When was the last time Cardiff won anything of note?

Cardiff have better players than us at the moment and have been a better team than us in recent years certainly, but I think Wednesday have great potential and a good history. Having said that, every glory supporter in Wales could probably end up supporting Cardiff. You have effectively nearly destroyed yourself to get where you are now with that muppet at the helm.

Its also quite popular to claim Hillsborough is falling apart, it needs some work in the concourses and exteriors but other than that its a quality stadium in the mould of Villa Park or Anfield. Unlike the generic stadia that is created now.

If they got deflated by learning of the other teams score then they didnt have a hope in the Playoffs.

If anything, knowing that they needed to pull their finger out as their rivals were winning shouldve spurred them on.

Dave Jones is a whinging scouse get

So if that was their excuse for losing at Hillsborough, what was their excuse for being completely mauled by Preston (was it 5-0?) just a week earlier?

Keeping in mind the fact that they missed out be 1 goal I'd be more inclined to think that the thrashing they suffered at the hands of Preston had a lot more to do with them missing out on the Play-offs than a narrow 1 goal defeat to us.

In all honesty after reading the initial article I find it all a little pathetic.

Guest Darkus Owlus

putting up the other play off contenders score(prestons) every five mins was a bit ott from you guys dont you agree? i think if we had been playing any other team this weekend we would have played our reserves,but seeing as the city players want revenge it'll be near enough our first team.Ps the championships TWO top scorers will be on the bench as there not our form players

So did you not consider that we put up the scores because we knew how signficant the Preston game was to you - hence we thought we'd let all your support be updated?

Suggesting we were on the wind up with the scores is bonkers!

Cardiff are bigger than Wednesday..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sheffield Wednesday are the 8th most succesful club in the history of the English game, Cardiff City however are the... erm... well in all fairness they should be playing Aberystwyth on Saturday. :biggrin:

Two points if we win we guarantee playing the second leg of the play offs at home(guarantees us at least 4th position in league)and second point that guy that said Cardiff were a small club, doubt it mate, fa cup finalists and play off contenders in the last two seasons, new stadium, on the verge of being taken over by some stupidly rich malaysians need I go on

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jog on Taffy!

Don't let this Cardiff fan give you a wrong impression of them (must of had a moment, possibly got a glimpse of a scoreboard?) Cardiff fans are a good laugh and have a bit of an unjust reputation because of those days in the 80's and in general do their club proud. I'm looking forward to it tomorrow, one word of advice is avoid the Ninian Park pub, apart from that a nice sunny day drinking in Cardiff before a crunch Wednesday game...

...aahh great memories :happy: :happy: and at this time tomorrow possibly toasting the Kings of Cardiff 2010??

Jesus you guys are touchy anyone would think you were in a relegation battle or something, I do like wednesday just got offended by a couple of posts up there so I hit back with some home truths. Have a safe trip to gods land tomorrow anyway, remember to pay to come in as you cross that border and enjoy your day out. Ps I seriously do hope you stay up

" a little screen in the corner showing Preston results"

Ha ha ha

We had a live vidi-printer, just updating, on ticker, the Preston score.

Never been used or seen since !!

"They knew what they were doing"

What.... beating a very, very average Cardiff City team. F'ucking more moaning w'ankers

First Cresswell, now these. Can we have a free for all moan in the media about our season. Or are we more respectable than that

Jesus you guys are touchy anyone would think you were in a relegation battle or something, I do like wednesday just got offended by a couple of posts up there so I hit back with some home truths.

As well as some cr@p you made up :biggrin:

Jesus you guys are touchy anyone would think you were in a relegation battle or something, I do like wednesday just got offended by a couple of posts up there so I hit back with some home truths. Have a safe trip to gods land tomorrow anyway, remember to pay to come in as you cross that border and enjoy your day out. Ps I seriously do hope you stay up

Cheers matey, as stated earlier I hope you guys go up, I think saying that Cardiff are a bigger club then Wednesday was a deliberate WUM attempt and hence a few people will bite back mate and will get touchy, lets just hope after tomorrow its all water under the bridge.

I genuinely do believe Cardiff are a bigger club tho mate,didnt mean to offend anyone just saying what i feel. Like someone above said when were cardiff last in prem? your right never,but the day we go up will guarantee us another 10 000 on teh gate overnite,glory seekers yes,but every club needs them,where have all your fans gone from your premier league days? Also agree ridsdale is scum,but hes on his way out,latest rumour down here is taht TG has bought his shares,so hopefully hes fooked off before he killed us( im sure you guys would rather the latter tho). ps purse 90th minute winner im thinking

I genuinely do believe Cardiff are a bigger club tho mate,didnt mean to offend anyone just saying what i feel. Like someone above said when were cardiff last in prem? your right never,but the day we go up will guarantee us another 10 000 on teh gate overnite,glory seekers yes,but every club needs them,where have all your fans gone from your premier league days? Also agree ridsdale is scum,but hes on his way out,latest rumour down here is taht TG has bought his shares,so hopefully hes fooked off before he killed us( im sure you guys would rather the latter tho). ps purse 90th minute winner im thinking

Every one is allowed their point of view but I think you offend a large amount of Wednesday fans who feel your previous comment is unjust afterall I think that a club who has only won one FA Cup spent a large amount of its time in the lower leagues, average less, take around 1,000 in away attendances compared to a club who have historically spent the vast majority of its time in the top flight a bit insulting to our clubs proud history? You say Cardiff do have a big catchment area but so does Sheffield Wednesday is a big footballing name and has a decent following across the whole of Britain and Ireland.

Good news though about Ridsdales shares if true! I think the season ticket lie he pulled at the start of the season was nothing short of scandalous, I hope the court case goes well too :smile: