KOP AND NORTH SOLD OUT!

Less than 2000 tickets remain for Sunday's massive derby clash with the KOP and North now SOLD OUT.

The cheapest seats available are in the Grandstand wings - which are priced at the same as North stand pricing.

(Grandstand Wing seats classified as: Family Area Blocks N2, N3 & N4 and Wednesday Bar area Blocks M3, M4 & M5).

If you haven't got your tickets for this crucial game yet, now is the time!

http://www.swfc.co.uk/tickets

These players dont deserve the SWFC fan base. Or atleast now is their opportunity to make amends for this season!

Win on Sunday and win against palace i am willing to forgive and forget.

Guest PAUL.

What's all this cobblers on the Hogs Mad site about them buying tickets in the home ends?

I just hope no blunt sits near me on the kop cos it will be god help him.

After all I've put up with this season home and away, I feel like a coiled spring ready to bound into action, so i'll be well ready. :angry:

I can't understand why someone would pay £21(?) for a restricted view on the Kop, instead of paying a few pound more for a better view in the Grandstand or South.

Because that's where TrueFans sit.

For the Palace game I asked my son if he fancied a change - could sit anywhere for £10.00. He insisted on going on the Kop. (I've brought him up right, see). :biggrin:

Also some of the restricted views on the Kop are awful, a few of the seats offer barely no view of most of the pitch, or even no view of the goal/penatlty areas.

Yeah it is strange that people have bought those tickets when it's not sold out in the south yet.

It will be the best thing we've ever done at Hillsborough when we get rid of the pillars.

Because that's where TrueFans sit.

For the Palace game I asked my son if he fancied a change - could sit anywhere for £10.00. He insisted on going on the Kop. (I've brought him up right, see). :biggrin:

As a Truefan™ myself who has a season ticket on the Kop, I have nothing but praise for your lad.

Yeah it is strange that people have bought those tickets when it's not sold out in the south yet.

It will be the best thing we've ever done at Hillsborough when we get rid of the pillars.

I have three season tickets on the kop that aren't classed as restricted view, however two of them are restricted - 1 of which stupidly so which leaves the game barely watchable. So the ones purchased as restricted view will at the very least leave one of the goals out of view and a large portion of the pitch.

Yeah even our seats central on the kop have a slightly restricted view in that the right pillars blocks out a portion of the pitch down towards the far right corner flag.

It's surprising how much action goes off down there too :biggrin:

Missed some awful tackles and flair ups that always seem to happen behind that pillar.

Around 35,500.

would be well happy with that

Although a piggy mate has put on his status on facebook, that the % occupancy for the respective derbies put's United at 96% and us at 92% (if we sell 35000)

would be well happy with that

Although a piggy mate has put on his status on facebook, that the % occupancy for the respective derbies put's United at 96% and us at 92% (if we sell 35000)

Irrelevant - we have more fans, FACT! :biggrin:

And SYP make us close 10% of our stadium, so we would infact have 100% occupancy!

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you