Ironic

Guest EddieValentine

Guest EddieValentine

Nope, nothing to do with Alanis Morisette!

Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that the two players who probably cost Laws his job (Purse and Miller) have been our best players recently?

Now they're both settled and fully fit?

Guest Manwithastick

Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that the two players who probably cost Laws his job (Purse and Miller) have been our best players recently?

Brian cost himself his job. Trust me on that.

:blink:

Guest EddieValentine

:blink:

:) Okay, maybe not "fully" fit, but not disabled!

Laws needed those to to not be crap. However, one was and one never played! Played a big part in him going imo

Its one thing signing players. Its another getting the best out of them. AI seems to be getting the best out of a lot of the players. Hope he is as good in the summer when he has the chance to build his own side!

:) Okay, maybe not "fully" fit, but not disabled!

Laws needed those to to not be crap. However, one was and one never played! Played a big part in him going imo

I see the point your making though and we needed him that much we obviously took a risk playing him and it backfired

Guest James-The-Owl

james I think that is the point eddie was making

?

I don't see how Tommy Miller cost Laws his job, ok maybe it wasn't the best signing in the world, but he was injured for the vast majority of the time Laws was boss.

?

I don't see how Tommy Miller cost Laws his job, ok maybe it wasn't the best signing in the world, but he was injured for the vast majority of the time Laws was boss.

I think because it looked like he had signed another crock. Personally I don't believe that.

Guest James-The-Owl

There were other players far more responsible than Tommy Miller, ultimately though it was Brian himself that cost him his job, he simply lost it.

potter the untouchable

and soares the prem player

you surprise me

No

I mean I don't think they are overrated.

surely for someone to be overrated, a lot of people have to think they are better than they are?

When every week the first thing we hear is "Soares and Potter were rumbleing gash again"