Ticket Challenge

Rob - my daughter will not be needing her ticket for either game and as you wouldnt be going anyway due to your funding position I dont see it as taking anything away from the club to allow you to use her ticket for the games.

Ive tried to send this in a PM but your inbox is full (no doubt with offers of free tickets)

It's a very kind offer, but please give the ticket to someone who needs it.

I believe Grandad(?) tried something similar to this for buying season tickets last season. Anyway;

As we know, the next two home games will be massive for the future of our club. So the challenge is to encourage 2 or more people that don't usually/regularly attend, to buy tickets for the Derby and/or Watford matches.

I'm currently working on two people for Saturday, and they are 90% coming.

Who is else is up for it?

I could try but

1) I live in an area where everyone is either a gooner or yid fan, so it's either to far for them to bother or their just not interested in watching CCC football

2) I don't know many people in this sh1tty area anyway!

I could try but

1) I live in an area where everyone is either a gooner or yid fan, so it's either to far for them to bother or their just not interested in watching CCC football

2) I don't know many people in this sh1tty area anyway!

I'm in a similar boat mate. Just see what you can do preferably bring along a fellow Wednesdayite but if that isn't possible, - friends, family, work colleague, neighbours cat - anything helps.

Guest Deleted member

It's a very kind offer, but please give the ticket to someone who needs it.

Do you not need it then??

Guest Aaron

There should be some sort of offer for the next two homes games. There are lots of clubs in the CCC that are doing offers for this month's fixtures and not heard anything from our board, regarding offers. I think Blackpool are doing 3 games for £30. The Watford game especially as I expect it to be the lowest gate of the season if there are no offers.

I believe Grandad(?) tried something similar to this for buying season tickets last season. Anyway;

As we know, the next two home games will be massive for the future of our club. So the challenge is to encourage 2 or more people that don't usually/regularly attend, to buy tickets for the Derby and/or Watford matches.

I'm currently working on two people for Saturday, and they are 90% coming.

Who is else is up for it?

I usually try to do this every match....

How far should one go in this "ticket challenge"?

Should i follow people home from work?

Keep ringing them up and leaving messages on their phone?

When they leave the house in the morning, should i pop up behind the bushes and say "you are going to the game this saturday?."

I'm in a similar boat mate. Just see what you can do preferably bring along a fellow Wednesdayite but if that isn't possible, - friends, family, work colleague, neighbours cat - anything helps.

We went to watch Buxton on saturday and they let people take dogs in. It was a bit strange having a dog on the next seat along!

How far should one go in this "ticket challenge"?

Should i follow people home from work?

Keep ringing them up and leaving messages on their phone?

When they leave the house in the morning, should i pop up behind the bushes and say "you are going to the game this saturday?."

Kidnap them if you have too. ODA might know someone with a white van!

There should be some sort of offer for the next two homes games. There are lots of clubs in the CCC that are doing offers for this month's fixtures and not heard anything from our board, regarding offers. I think Blackpool are doing 3 games for £30. The Watford game especially as I expect it to be the lowest gate of the season if there are no offers.

We only have one special offer left i think James said so that will be used on Crystal Palace.

Every team in Championship has a set amount of offers they can put on!