Ticket Challenge

I believe Grandad(?) tried something similar to this for buying season tickets last season. Anyway;

As we know, the next two home games will be massive for the future of our club. So the challenge is to encourage 2 or more people that don't usually/regularly attend, to buy tickets for the Derby and/or Watford matches.

I'm currently working on two people for Saturday, and they are 90% coming.

Who is else is up for it?

I believe Grandad(?) tried something similar to this for buying season tickets last season. Anyway;

As we know, the next two home games will be massive for the future of our club. So the challenge is to encourage 2 or more people that don't usually/regularly attend, to buy tickets for the Derby and/or Watford matches.

I'm currently working on two people for Saturday, and they are 90% coming.

Who is else is up for it?

Is one of them me.....? :blink:

I hope not! I could of sworn you said we lose when you go to games few week back.....

I broke my 17 game home win-less streak against Blackpool.

I'm currently 2 from 4 at home (2 from 2 in the North Stand) just don't let me near the Kop.

Edited by RobHowe

Irrespective of tomorrow nights result The Game v Derby will be the biggest game of the season so far .

Win it and the next home game v Watford and i think we can stay up .

We need to get the old Lady rocking :biggrin:

Agreed - I've been saying the same for a few weeks.

These are massive, must-win games.

Guest Deleted member

Rob - my daughter will not be needing her ticket for either game and as you wouldnt be going anyway due to your funding position I dont see it as taking anything away from the club to allow you to use her ticket for the games.

Ive tried to send this in a PM but your inbox is full (no doubt with offers of free tickets)

Edited by Deleted member

Rob - my daughter will not be needing her ticket for either game and as you wouldnt be going anyway due to your funding position I dont see it as taking anything away from the club to allow you to use her ticket for the games.

Ive tried to send this in a PM but your inbox is full (no doubt with offers of free tickets)

ohmy.gif Grandad in free ticket give away shocker ph34r.gifbiggrin.gif

Wont he need to pay the difference any how unless he looks like a teenage girl? biggrin.gif

I did for my mum when i too her on my girlfriends season ticket because it was a student.

Guest Deleted member

ohmy.gif Grandad in free ticket give away shocker ph34r.gifbiggrin.gif

Wont he need to pay the difference any how unless he looks like a teenage girl? biggrin.gif

I did for my mum when i too her on my girlfriends season ticket because it was a student.

Its an adult ticket mate

Guest Deleted member

The ticket challenge is a great idea - and in order to compensate for giving away a ticket to Rob I will endeavour to encourage 3 attenders not 2

Just as long as it's not on the Kop.