Birthday invite

I've had an invite to the one of the matchady lounges for the match against Watford on Wed 24th, as my birthday is around that time. Has anyone else had one odf these invites? If so, whats the day like? I'm really looking forward to it and think it's a fantastic gesture from the club!

Guest oylandowl trustfull

I've got invite for same match, replied to email yesterday (Thursday) and not heard anything back yet, places limited to 60.

It also asks if you want to take 2 other friends/family, so those who've replied first for the limited spaces get in 1st.

See what happens.

Guest owls_4_life

I'm going on the stadium tour tomorrow and really looking forward to it, can anybody tell me how long the tour lasts, cus would like plenty of time for pre match drinks to help me cope with the game. :biggrin:

Tour's about 30 mins then you can go back to the lounge and drink yourself to oblivion for a couple of hours :biggrin:

I've had an invite to the one of the matchady lounges for the match against Watford on Wed 24th, as my birthday is around that time. Has anyone else had one odf these invites? If so, whats the day like? I'm really looking forward to it and think it's a fantastic gesture from the club!

No, I haven't had anything like that - I have however been bombarded by emails from the club demanding that I take out a season ticket. The one sent 5 minutes after last weekend's debacle had finished was particularly good timing from a marketing prospective I thought.

No, I haven't had anything like that - I have however been bombarded by emails from the club demanding that I take out a season ticket. The one sent 5 minutes after last weekend's debacle had finished was particularly good timing from a marketing prospective I thought.

We NEVER send a marketing email out on a Saturday, so you are wrong about that.

Good experience, David Hirst & John Pearson came in & had a chat with everyone & did photos & autographs. Take a camera with you for the ground tour & dressing rooms. Food & drink available but you have to pay for it. Also a quiz for a signed ball. We enjoyed the day hope you do.

Just like to say "thank you" to everyone connected with the Birthday tour today. Especially Carol Axe who made us feel very welcome and couldnt do enough for us.

Got to see the Dressing rooms, the players lounge and go down the tunnel and onto the pitch, brilliant. It was my 34th today but when i went down and saw the players etc. i felt like a big kid.

Also John Pearson and Hirsty who came in for the Quiz and were a good laugh and were more than happy to sign autographs and have photos taken.

A good day all round.

Just like to say "thank you" to everyone connected with the Birthday tour today. Especially Carol Axe who made us feel very welcome and couldnt do enough for us.

Got to see the Dressing rooms, the players lounge and go down the tunnel and onto the pitch, brilliant. It was my 34th today but when i went down and saw the players etc. i felt like a big kid.

Also John Pearson and Hirsty who came in for the Quiz and were a good laugh and were more than happy to sign autographs and have photos taken.

A good day all round.

Well said.

We were there today. Was very well looked after by James, Chris and Carol and a good time was had by all.

if any of you receive the invite, book your places early, you wont be disappointed.