Birthday invite

I've had an invite to the one of the matchady lounges for the match against Watford on Wed 24th, as my birthday is around that time. Has anyone else had one odf these invites? If so, whats the day like? I'm really looking forward to it and think it's a fantastic gesture from the club!

My birthday is on the 26th, and i'm still waiting for mine. :angry:

Was the invite via e-mail?

My birthday is on the 26th, and i'm still waiting for mine. :angry:

Was the invite via e-mail?

Invites are by email to Season Ticket holders who have a valid email address registered against their online account... Log in here using the ClientID on the back of your season card to ensure your details are correct.

Invites are by email to Season Ticket holders who have a valid email address registered against their online account... Log in here using the ClientID on the back of your season card to ensure your details are correct.

Thanks for that mate. I checked them the other day just in case, so I know they are correct.

I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Just found my email in my fookin' spam box.My invite is for the Watford game on the 24th, which is a shame as it's a midweek game which makes it a bit awkward.Replied anyway, although it's probably too late now.Still, it's a very good gesture from the club.

Had a brilliant night! Our guide james was brilliant and very informative.

Hirsty and Pearson were a good laugh.

And to top it off a good last minute win for the super owls.

Hope many more wednesdayites get to expirience these birthday invites!

Brilliant night!!!!!!!!!! UTO