I really don't rate Hart either. He's proven when managing at clubs where the off the field antics make more headlines than what's happening on the field that he's no good (Portsmouth, QPR) so hopefully this trend will continue at Palace. As long as he doesn't enjoy some sort of honey moon period then I think this could be good news for Wednesday.

Now just the small matter of where we're going to get our next 3 points from.

this appointment is a massive boost to us

The last 3 teams he has managed, his win % has been 25.

Therefore, in an 'average' scenario, he will win roughly 4-5 games.

Hence, us winning the 6 I picked out the other day, plus scraping a draw or two from some where = we stay up

Simples...... maybe !

Edited by Glaser

Wise appointment I reckon.

His reputation is particularly strong regarding youth players. With Palace's problems, yet abundance of exciting prospects coming in, Hart will relish this oppertunity.

I wouldn't start counting our chickens just yet!

Guest oylandowl trustfull

Hopefully the rumours that Warnock will take AMBROSE & DANNS with him to Q.P.R on loan are true aswell

Considering all the problems at Portsmouth, not least trying to assemble a Premier league squad in a week on Championship (at best) wages the team on the whole were playing very well in the numerous matches I saw, yes they didn't get the results but they didn't take much of a battering, outplayed a number of teams despite losing by the odd goal, if he can get a similar response from the Palace players I wouldn't be counting our relegation chickens just yet.