Admin?!?!?!

After 10 years of been debt ridden, would it be time to declare admin and start from scratch? Not many serious investors want to inherit £26 million worth of debt.

Maybe if relegation was imminent would be it be better to declare ourselves in administration so that points would be deducted this season instead of the struggle of being on minus points at the beginning of next season.

Thoughts???????

People starting an admin thread should look at what admin did to Crystal Palace, and read up on what it actually means. We will lose our ground and sell off Grant, Tudgay, Beevers, Spurr etc who whilst out of form at the minute are not bad players.

It is not an easy way out, and if we went into admin now we would be relegated AND have a points deduction next season.

FAO ADMIN LOVERS:

1. WE CANNOT GO INTO ADMINISTRATION BECAUSE ITS THE CO-OP BANK WHO ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN PUT US IN ADMINISTRATION

2. ADMINSTRATION ARE FOR TEAMS WHO ARE NOT BEEN RUN PROPERLY (LIKE PORTSMOUTH AND PALACE). WE ARE NOT IN HAVING PROBLEMS IN THAT DEPARTMENT.

3. THE DEBT ISNT CAUSIN ANY PROBLEMS AS (I THINK)WE ARE JUST ABOUT BREAKING EVEN. WHEN WE A MAKING A PROFIT IT CAN BE USED ON THE SQUAD. ANY SALES OF PLAYERS £2MILLION IS SPLIT WITH BANK AND US TO HELP PAY OFF THE DEBT (I THINK)

*If anyone thinks what i have wrote is incorrect please say as im only going off memory.

*[/b]If anyone thinks what i have wrote is incorrect please say as im only going off memory.

If you want to be picky, I would say that number 3 should be we are generating cash even when accounting wise we might make a loss. And cash is king.

Also admin would mean leasing back the ground, which would be alot more than the £500k interest per year we currently pay

If you want to be picky, I would say that number 3 should be we are generating cash even when accounting wise we might make a loss. And cash is king.

Also admin would mean leasing back the ground, which would be alot more than the £500k interest per year we currently pay

About 2 million a year for the ground and training facilities according to LS !

About 2 million a year for the ground and training facilities according to LS !

I honestly dont know how he arrives at that figure, the ground is worth next to nothing to SELL as land and you already know the score with regards what the training ground is worth to sell.

Who would pay £2million a year to rent those two spaces????

I honestly dont know how he arrives at that figure, the ground is worth next to nothing to SELL as land and you already know the score with regards what the training ground is worth to sell.

Who would pay £2million a year to rent those two spaces????

I think when he gave that figure he was saying that is what Crystal Palace probably have to pay, somewhere in that region. I don't think he said this is what we will have to pay. Although we could hardly just leave the ground sitting there empty and anyone who owed the ground would know the fans would still want to go there as it's our home, and they could shaft us price wise because of this

2. ADMINSTRATION ARE FOR TEAMS WHO ARE NOT BEEN RUN PROPERLY (LIKE PORTSMOUTH AND PALACE). WE ARE NOT IN HAVING PROBLEMS IN THAT DEPARTMENT.

If anyone thinks what i have wrote is incorrect please say as im only going off memory.

This is one of my top gripes.

Admin - Please can it be pinned please that the word is BEING ?

Ta

:laugh:

I did 'um' and 'ah' about which one it was knowing the grammer police would be out. I will remember for next time. :biggrin:

very important for us, as 'been' would imply in the past we were run badly, whereas 'being' would indicate that mismanagement is taking place now*.

*lawyers- actually, i have absolutely no idea why this would be important to us. forget i said it.