Admin?!?!?!

FAO ADMIN LOVERS:

1. WE CANNOT GO INTO ADMINISTRATION BECAUSE ITS THE CO-OP BANK WHO ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN PUT US IN ADMINISTRATION

2. ADMINSTRATION ARE FOR TEAMS WHO ARE NOT BEEN RUN PROPERLY (LIKE PORTSMOUTH AND PALACE). WE ARE NOT IN HAVING PROBLEMS IN THAT DEPARTMENT.

3. THE DEBT ISNT CAUSIN ANY PROBLEMS AS (I THINK)WE ARE JUST ABOUT BREAKING EVEN. WHEN WE A MAKING A PROFIT IT CAN BE USED ON THE SQUAD. ANY SALES OF PLAYERS £2MILLION IS SPLIT WITH BANK AND US TO HELP PAY OFF THE DEBT (I THINK)

*If anyone thinks what i have wrote is incorrect please say as im only going off memory.

You mist the main point about the fact we pay only £550k a year and if we went into admin it would cost us arround 2.5m to rent the ground and training ground.

In cuckoo land maybe

Where do you arrive at those figures?

Who would pay that kind of money to rent land that is worthless on both counts???

How is it worthless? It might be worthless to a property developer, but is it worthless to a SWFC fan? If we went into admin I would still want to go to Hillsborough as it's our home. I don't want to see us play our home games elsewhere

The owner knows that and would charge accordingly

If this thread carries on to the morning it'll be costing us £14bn a year to rent the stadium and TG

:laugh:

Edited by enigmamedusa

In cuckoo land maybe

Who would pay that kind of money to rent land that is worthless on both counts???

That is what LS was saying it would cost if we went into Admin but if you had of been bothered in going to the meeting last week you would of known that.

I reckon 700k a year for the ground would be much more nearer the mark, 1 million for both

You can be Chief of negotiations then with the new owners if we go into admin. Just tell them you have no experience of top level management in football but can pull figures out of your arse at any given moment. They'll be quaking in their boots :biggrin:

So you know the books better than LS and how much it would cost? maybe you should be the new Chairman if you think you know so much :biggrin:

How can it cost 2.5 million a year for land that is worth around £8 million

I dont believe LS has the figures he quoted what it would cost Crystal Palace, the difference being their land is PRIME REAL ESTATE LAND.

Edited by BobsMagicCalculator

It sickens me a little bit when people shout for “admin” (those very same who probably give Leeds, Leicester et al stick for doing the same).

Thing is, as much as what we as fans think, more than just a football team.

SWFC is a job for some people (backroom staff, ticket office staff etc etc). SWFC will help a good many people live, eat food, pay rent/mortgages etc….

And yet, because some impatience person wants to go out on Saturday and watch Wednesday win (which we all do) then they think its okay to go into Adam, for all these people to lose their jobs and have to struggle to pay bills, rent etc (not to mention trying to get a new job in the current climate) just so we can have a better football team.

Strange… Strange and very selfish.

In cuckoo land maybe

You need to start getting some facts before you spout poo

Substantiate what you say and no-one has a problem.

HOW DO YOU know that it doesn't cost that much ?

Case in point, Leeds. Their ground Elland road is owned by a private company, along with their training facilities at Thorp Arch. These were sold in 2004 to help when the financial poo poo hit the fan.

They now pay £1.9 million in rent for the combined use of these two facilities (check their accounts if you'd like)

They have a buy-back option of £12 million for the ground and £7 million for the training complex.

This was the sole reason they sold Delph, to try re-claim ownership of the training ground

So, Leeds, with a similar stadium and location, pay £2 million in rent for the facilities.

Not so pie in the sky after all is it ?

In cuckoo land maybe

Case in point, Leeds. Their ground Elland road is owned by a private company, along with their training facilities at Thorp Arch. These were sold in 2004 to help when the financial poo poo hit the fan.

They now pay £1.9 million in rent for the combined use of these two facilities (check their accounts if you'd like)

They have a buy-back option of £12 million for the ground and £7 million for the training complex.

This was the sole reason they sold Delph, to try re-claim ownership of the training ground

So, Leeds, with a similar stadium and location, pay £2 million in rent for the facilities.

Edited by Glaser

The truth is no one knows what we would be paying for the ground or training ground not even the chairman.

The truth is no one knows what we would be paying for the ground or training ground not even the chairman.

You have answered mine and your own question

No one knows, implies that you do not know.

So how can you say it won't cost us circa 2 million ?

I have proved it does cost this at Leeds ?

So surely, Lee has basis for his figures

Guest Ripley Owl

I reckon 700k a year for the ground would be much more nearer the mark, 1 million for both

[/quot

so where do you get that magic calculation from ? :biggrin: